I Seem To Be The Maz, Maidstoned, Slime Bloke Next Target!
(10-01-2021, 16:44 PM)TheBiggin Wrote:  How long ago was that ?

Sick

A long time ago, but it was a turning point for me on there so it stuck in my mind.

It made me realise that many of the weasels on there are beyond the pale, just really nauseating people.
Ballot spoilers of the world unite.
He's got a f*cking cheek saying about racism after all the crap I took about being Welsh. They and I mean the half-wit clique made my life a misery. So glad this site exists.
(17-01-2021, 20:02 PM)DaiLaffing Wrote: He's got a f*cking cheek saying about racism after all the crap I took about being Welsh. They and I mean the half-wit clique made my life a misery. So glad this site exists.

Same here mate.  I looked on there the other day and Maidstoned seems to have disappeared.  Still on facebook though apparently.  Maybe the clique have rejected him due to being too bald or something.
(17-01-2021, 20:02 PM)DaiLaffing Wrote: He's got a f*cking cheek saying about racism after all the crap I took about being Welsh. They and I mean the half-wit clique made my life a misery. So glad this site exists.

Oh crikey, I remember that. It was ******* disgusting. Literally made me feel nauseous looking at that from supposed Palace fans. I got similar treatment on HOL because I mentioned in passing that I was a Christian. I'm not even a happy-clappy, bible-bashing, in-your-face guitars and flutes charismatic type FFS. The two people responsible for that BTW were seen posting their vile abuse in their polly ticks and general shite boards during (decent) matches and not even reading the match thread, so I observed that to them and they went bonkers. It didn't half boil their piss. But as far as I was concerned it proved that they were not football fans, let alone Palace fans.

In both cases I complained to the moderators several times and didn't even get an acknowledgement on either occasion. What they eventually did was move it to the helpdesk board and I think lock it, so that it wouldn't embarrass the sheep that run the place. The right thing to do with that lot is put them in the middle of the main bar of a roughish pub in some place like Bangor or Conway on a Friday night and tell everyone else who they were and what they'd done. And tell them in Welsh. (If we were dealing with Scotland the obvious choice would be the Saracen's Head in the Gallowgate, there must be some similar place in Wales).

Were you there when MaidstonedTwat decided I was a bus conductor FFS? He couldn't shut up about it for months. He had one joke, and he repeated it daily for about four months. I guess thinking of another one made his brain hurt. Anyway I complained to the moderators and ... well I guess you can see the pattern here. Eventually I gave up acknowledging his existence altogether, never replying to or commenting on anything he wrote, ever, and still he continued to do it. For nine whole months, before I started to find the BBS entirely unusable. For all I know he might still be doing it now.

It depresses me to think that people like that are associated with our club because I always thought if you were CPFC then you were better than that. They are beyond redemption and they can all **** off to the far side of **** as far as I am concerned.