Greyhound Racing
(02-08-2019, 14:20 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: I will back anyone you recommend this time round haha
Well that's my bets fucked then  Big Grin
(02-08-2019, 15:18 PM)The Groover Wrote: Well that's my bets fucked then  Big Grin

Oopps...Sorry
Got my mate to place a bet for me as i can't use my account out of the UK.

Both races at Monmore. Ladbroke gold cup. droopys Nadal. Velvet juliett. £5ew on both.

Ladbroke summer stayers classic. .Antigua fire.  spartan master. £5ew on both.

Also done them in £2.50 ew cross doubles.
(03-08-2019, 14:43 PM)The Groover Wrote: Got my mate to place a bet for me as i can't use my account out of the UK.

Both races at Monmore. Ladbroke gold cup. droopys Nadal. Velvet juliett. £5ew on both.

Ladbroke summer stayers classic. .Antigua fire.  spartan master. £5ew on both.

Also done them in £2.50 ew cross doubles.

Not bad got 3 out of 4 into the 2 finals.  Now they are Fav in one and joint favs in the other. They need to finish in the first 3 for me to collect. So 4th and 4th and 5th. Lol.
(12-08-2019, 10:09 AM)The Groover Wrote: Not bad got 3 out of 4 into the 2 finals.  Now they are Fav in one and joint favs in the other. They need to finish in the first 3 for me to collect. So 4th and 4th and 5th. Lol.
LOL hope not mate.  Surely the droopy is nailed on.  Well as nailed on as a droopy can be Smile
(12-08-2019, 13:39 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: LOL hope not mate.  Surely the droopy is nailed on.  Well as nailed on as a droopy can be Smile

Thats the one that when out  Big Grin
(13-08-2019, 11:47 AM)The Groover Wrote: Thats the one that when out  Big Grin
Them bastards promise so much.  The greyhound equivalent of Spurs Smile
(13-08-2019, 14:55 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Them bastards promise so much.  The greyhound equivalent of Spurs Smile

Droopys gold won for me at 7-1 so can’t complain too much Big Grin
(13-08-2019, 15:05 PM)The Groover Wrote: Droopys gold won for me at 7-1 so can’t complain too much Big Grin
Haha fair enough Smile

What's expert up to?  Shagging to create droopies of the future?
Expert has missed the irish derby so possibly is balls deep as we speak.

Tonight is the finals of the two anti-post compos I have on the go and the second part of round one of the irish derby.  Two though last night and two running tonight.

Forest Jason, the one knocked out in the first round, ran in an open earlier and won nicely for me.  I've also backed 5 tonight.  plus the above 2 finals so will see how that pans out.
Wolfe though.  3 out of 3 in the irish so far.

Killmacdonagh though as well 4 out of 4 and these are the two fastest times of the round so far.
2nd and 3rd so places and place double.  Angry

Julliette beaten a short head!
Two of the dogs I backed for the Greyhound derby have turned out to be class dogs at different distances than the derby is run over.

Warzone tom has been tried over slightly longer distances and is fav for the gold collar over 540m (Derby is 500m).  He was installed as 11-8fav before the 1/4 finals.  In this evenings heats his comments were.  Slipped 1st, crowded 2nd.  Led run-in. He won by 2l.  His time of 33.85 was 14 spots faster than the other 3 winners of the heats.  And they all had clear rounds!

Alaskan Dawn has turned out to be a class marathon runner winner tonight over 874m.  The winning distance 10 1/2 lengths!!!!

I always follow the dogs I select and normally back them.  But these two were odds on favs so I left them alone.  Still very pleasant watching them perform so brilliantly.
Amazingly the above two dogs are in different knockouts at the same time at crayford.

Had a nibble on both and the double.  They both qualified for the final in fine style.  

Tom was particularly impressive.