TRANSFER LATEST thread
(01-09-2021, 00:41 AM)Bones14 Wrote: We got plenty of those out here. If you want i could send one over and you can compare COVID vs Inland Taipan. 
Inland Taipan (adult) has the ability to kill 289 humans with one dose/bite. Utterly horrendous creature that thank fuck doesn't reside anywhere near where i live.

Hope you feel better soon EE.
Take care mate.

Cheers mate, weirdly I was reading one of those click bait things yesterday morning and the inland taipan was on there.  That's some serious venom.  Just woke up feeling better, like loads better.  Might just be temporary though.  

Very good news to have finally signed a striker.  We have made it much easier on ourselves finally.
61 million we’ve laid out in players for that window (plus add ons), and have bought young players in positions that needed refreshing.

Personally, I’m very excited. I was just reading that the lad Gehi at the back has averaged 65 passes a game so far. The highest for anyone in the team was 44 average passes per game last season.

I think we’ll survive and then some this season.
(01-09-2021, 16:49 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: 61 million we’ve laid out in players for that window (plus add ons), and have bought young players in positions that needed refreshing.

Personally, I’m very excited. I was just reading that the lad Gehi at the back has averaged 65 passes a game so far. The highest for anyone in the team was 44 average passes per game last season.

I think we’ll survive and then some this season.

I have to agree Chris, a few months ago it was doom and gloom, no players, no Manager, nothing 

But now, especially after last weeks fantastic result, of 2-2 against wet spam, yes i know there not exactly world class, but Wet spam, are no pushovers, and were leading the league

hopefully we can all reignite our passion for Palace, as we seem to progressing forward, a lot more than i thought a while back
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at
Apparently we were in for a left back from PSG but he turned us down.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/09/02/re...-to-leave/
(02-09-2021, 15:28 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Apparently we were in for a left back from PSG but he turned us down.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/09/02/re...-to-leave/

Rather he did that than just take the money and sulk.  He sounds liek a dickhead.  Bullet dodged.
(02-09-2021, 17:29 PM)The Groover Wrote: Rather he did that than just take the money and sulk.  He sounds liek a dickhead.  Bullet dodged.

Yeah agreed.  Left back is Mitchells until January at least.  Not sure who else besides Schlupp can fill in there. Guehi maybe?
(02-09-2021, 22:51 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Yeah agreed.  Left back is Mitchells until January at least.  Not sure who else besides Schlupp can fill in there. Guehi maybe?
Maybe even Ward at a push. What about Reece Hamman?!

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk
Kelly but he’s more of a cb now.
(03-09-2021, 07:41 AM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: Maybe even Ward at a push. What about Reece Hamman?!

Haven't seen him play mate.  Clearly the club weren't hugely worried so must feel they have cover.
(03-09-2021, 07:41 AM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: Maybe even Ward at a push. What about Reece Hamman?!

Reidlewild can play LB. in fact, he was much better there than PVA
I think Reece Hamman has a footballing future, it's just at what level.

He deserves a chance in the cup games......mmmm....mind you, we just lost one.
(13-09-2021, 13:56 PM)Buck Rodgers Wrote: I think Reece Hamman has a footballing future, it's just at what level.

He deserves a chance in the cup games......mmmm....mind you, we just lost one.

It was a real shame losing to Watford.  If ever there was a season to go for it in the cups, its this one.  Young hungry talented squad, manager wanting to prove himself, still got wilf etc etc.