What have you done today....
(26-09-2021, 19:20 PM)Undertaker Wrote: Yup I will be down there

Hitch hiking? Wink
I'll bring the calor gas.

Managed to watch a live game at 1230, 1500, and 1730 yesterday, plus match of the day, plus the two games today.  Will obviously be watching tomorrow as well. Being on holiday is great Smile
Ive spent the whole of yesterday at east surrey hosp, with my Daughter, she woke up Saturday, and cant see out of her right eye properly, by Sunday, her right eye was fixed in one spot and couldnt move
She had the full works done on her, Ecg, blood and covid tests  they did the lot. and cat scan 

Today we have been back to ESH, for an MRI, and Daughter has a brain tumer over her right eye that is trapping her optic nerve  hence the problems

We are in a mess, we have her kids 11 girl and twin 7 boys to look after, daughter is possibly going to St georges in Tooting tomorrow, we are just waiting for a time, ive packed a sleeping bag, for the car for me, as thats were ill be for a few days

ive cried a lot, over the last few days, yet didn't when Dad passed in may this year 

thats what ive done today !
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at
(28-09-2021, 22:29 PM)steve m Wrote: Ive spent the whole of yesterday at east surrey hosp, with my Daughter, she woke up Saturday, and cant see out of her right eye properly, by Sunday, her right eye was fixed in one spot and couldnt move
She had the full works done on her, Ecg, blood and covid tests  they did the lot. and cat scan 

Today we have been back to ESH, for an MRI, and Daughter has a brain tumer over her right eye that is trapping her optic nerve  hence the problems

We are in a mess, we have her kids 11 girl and twin 7 boys to look after, daughter is possibly going to St georges in Tooting tomorrow, we are just waiting for a time, ive packed a sleeping bag, for the car for me, as thats were ill be for a few days

ive cried a lot, over the last few days, yet didn't when Dad passed in may this year 

Jesus Steve that sounds awful.  Not sure what can be said to help other than keep your head up and have faith mate.  Hope the kids are bearing up as well.
(28-09-2021, 22:29 PM)steve m Wrote: Ive spent the whole of yesterday at east surrey hosp, with my Daughter, she woke up Saturday, and cant see out of her right eye properly, by Sunday, her right eye was fixed in one spot and couldnt move

Shit the bed, that’s awful, hope it’s fairly routine and she’s in and out of the hospital in no time. Wishing you all the best mate.

This is every parents nightmare scenario.   I wish your daughter all the best and hope that they treat her quickly and successfully.  

Stay strong for her and your grandkids.

Best wishes to you Steve.
Celebrating my Son's 12th Birthday who is a 4th Generation Palace Fan

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk
Thank you for the nice comments, it means a lot to me and my family

Sarahs  operation never happened today, but both hospitals were very good, so we remained at home, waiting for the GO GO 

They know we are an hour away from Tooting, but i beleive more important ops had to be done

Hopefully tomorrow things will be sorted for my Daughter, as the longer this goes on, she will lose here right eye
And today, she has lost a bit of vision, as the tumour has squashed the optic nerve more

we have all come to terms with it all a bit better now, but still desperately upsetting, and my grand kids x4  dont really know whats going on, and thats pretty difficult
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at
(29-09-2021, 19:02 PM)steve m Wrote: Thank you for the nice comments, it means a lot to me and my family

Sarahs  operation never happened today, but both hospitals were very good, so we remained at home, waiting for the GO GO 

They know we are an hour away from Tooting, but i beleive more important ops had to be done

Hopefully tomorrow things will be sorted for my Daughter, as the longer this goes on, she will lose here right eye
And today, she has lost a bit of vision, as the tumour has squashed the optic nerve more

we have all come to terms with it all a bit better now, but still desperately upsetting, and my grand kids x4  dont really know whats going on, and thats pretty difficult

Fingers crossed for tomorrow mate.