Adlerhorst and the anti British halfwit BBS.
A rare visit from The Judge.

Looking at the Brexit Party thread on the BBS. Look how 'Lee Thargic' was treated just because he posted pro Brexit opinions.
Apparently, he was me.
I wonder how many other people have been 'The Judge' just for disagreeing with the clique of pricks?

Adlerhorst. You really are a total bellend. Do everyone a favour and give up. Your site is a disgrace to the name of Crystal Palace.
How many of the the BBS hirachy even live in Britain? They don't represent the club or opinions outside of their little anti British bubble.
The halfwits on there are still calling Brexit supporters racists.They never learn.

You have to laugh at the morons.

From the people who brought us Tony Blair.

Still laughing at the BBS... Especially Maz. Big Grin
FFS Hrolf you've accused other people of being me on the HOL.
Let it lie.
S
(29-05-2019, 17:28 PM)Nick Gusset Wrote: FFS Hrolf you've accused other people of being me on the HOL.
Let it lie.

FFS, I am The Judge for all to see and you call me Hrolf. You just can't win with some people.
How many pseudonames have you had on the HOL? I expect you have one on the BBS right now.

The BBS hates both of us because we dare to express our opinions.  At least we have that in common.

Still laughing at the BBS... Especially Maz. Big Grin
They appear to have driven the majority of centre right/brexit supporters off the site.   

The who are you voting for (EU election) poll clearly shows the left/liberal bent of the site that is in contrast with the rest of the UK. 

The mods have allowed the left/liberal elite to insult and gang up on any one that disagrees with their views. 

Apparently I'm a racist, liar, idiot, bellend, etc etc. Followed around from thread to thread and victimised.   And nothing is ever done. 

So as others have done already I've voted with my feet and offski'ed.

Fuck em.
(30-05-2019, 19:19 PM)The Groover Wrote: They appear to have driven the majority of centre right/brexit supporters off the site.   

The who are you voting for (EU election) poll clearly shows the left/liberal bent of the site that is in contrast with the rest of the UK. 

The mods have allowed the left/liberal elite to insult and gang up on any one that disagrees with their views. 

Apparently I'm a racist, liar, idiot, bellend, etc etc. Followed around from thread to thread and victimised.   And nothing is ever done. 

Fuck em.

I had the same treatment. They would take it in turns to insults me or write rubbish about me so whenever I defended myself and warnings were dished out I ended up getting banned. Such is life.
If anyone is suffering from BBS FOMO, I can dish out the abuse as I am a remainer. I can make you all feel at home.... Smile

Point is, I accept that there are Brexiters and I respect their views, and I want the brexiters accepting there is some one who wants to be a part of the big bad world and not just hide away in an island. I want my kids and grand kids have the option to live work and retire in 27 countries. I believe in free movement of people etc, I know this is not every one's cup of tea what I believe.

That is why I like In-Exile, bloke is a Brexiter, but he has time for me and my opinions. He may not agree with some stuff I say and I don't agree with some of the stuff he says, but he gives me space and I respect that.

Live and let live, let's park our ego's away from the keyboard and EE has offered us a platform to air our views and let's do that and enjoy the moment Smile

End of the day, the politicians will do what they want to do and our bickering will hardly have any effect in the grand scheme of things.

Peace out
(30-05-2019, 20:56 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: If anyone is suffering from BBS FOMO, I can dish out the abuse as I am a remainer. I can make you all feel at home.... Smile

Point is, I accept that there are Brexiters and I respect their views, and I want the brexiters accepting there is some one who wants to be a part of the big bad world and not just hide away in an island. I want my kids and grand kids have the option to live work and retire in 27 countries. I believe in free movement of people etc, I know this is not every one's cup of tea what I believe.

That is why I like In-Exile, bloke is a Brexiter, but he has time for me and my opinions. He may not agree with some stuff I say and I don't agree with some of the stuff he says, but he gives me space and I respect that.

Live and let live, let's park our ego's away from the keyboard and EE has offered us a platform to air our views and let's do that and enjoy the moment Smile

End of the day, the politicians will do what they want to do and our bickering will hardly have any effect in the grand scheme of things.

Peace out

Amen!
This thread is funny.

The Judge is playing a blinder on here.

Fair play, that poster has way more stamina than me.
(30-05-2019, 21:54 PM)Blind_Eagle Wrote: This thread is funny.

The Judge is playing a blinder on here.

Fair play, that poster has way more stamina than me.

I reckon like Kendo Nagasaki, there is more than one.
(30-05-2019, 19:19 PM)The Groover Wrote: They appear to have driven the majority of centre right/brexit supporters off the site.   

Fuck em.

Well all opinions here are welcomed mate, pro, neutral or anti.  As long as it is done in a respectful way surely that is the whole point of a fucking discussion site.  Whilst clearly Adlerhorst is one of the most superior yet ignorant cunts to ever walk the earth, I think we can agree we are better off on here without his idiot kind of 'moderation', permanently banning everyone him or any of the other jobsworths dont agree with.  That isnt moderation, its bullying.  Brexit is definitely an issue which divides due to having massive pros and cons for both sides of the argument.  Once the goalposts deliberately got changed and it became all about immigration and not about the corrupt German run EU then personally I felt the whole thing getting sick and more damaging for our country.  It's going to be near impossible to heal afterwards now.  Anyway peace, whatever you believe.
I’m a remainer, but I can totally understand why some people want out. If I was on a council house waiting list, working on a zero hours contract... I think I’d be anti-immigration too.
The problem with the left... if you suppress the oppo’s argument with cries of racist... they voice their resentment at the ballot box (Trump/Brexit).
Politics is about power of persuasion and changing minds... nowadays it’s more about name calling and virtue signaling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(31-05-2019, 09:04 AM)mushroom Wrote: I’m a remainer, but I can totally understand why some people want out. If I was on a council house waiting list, working on a zero hours contract... I think I’d be anti-immigration too.
The problem with the left... if you suppress the oppo’s argument with cries of racist... they voice their resentment at the ballot box (Trump/Brexit).
Politics is about power of persuasion and changing minds... nowadays it’s more about name calling and virtue signaling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It definitely is on there.  Maybe I overestimated how many people would prefer a low moderation site compared to the hol with their yellow and red cards or bbs with their ban anyone they don't agree with policy.  Expat got banned merely for the crime of helping me.  Still not entirely sure what I got permanently banned for.  Mind you I'll never understand people.
Let's be honest. The problem with the BBS is not about politics but more about the kind of people who dominate it.

Yes, many of them share the same politics in general, which is a cause to rally around, but it is the type of nasty, narssisistic keyboard bullies that are allowed to prevail that makes the BBS unfit for purpose.
Like all feeble minded bullies, they don't have the guts for a fair fight and hide behind anonimity and the power abusing mods that protect them. 

A little sub culture of dickheads.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It Goodbye Comrades.
(31-05-2019, 12:49 PM)Talons Wrote: Let's be honest. The problem with the BBS is not about politics but more about the kind of people who dominate it.

Yes, many of them share the same politics in general, which is a cause to rally around, but it is the type of nasty, narssisistic keyboard bullies that are allowed to prevail that makes the BBS unfit for purpose.
Like all feeble minded bullies, they don't have the guts for a fair fight and hide behind anonimity and the power abusing mods that protect them. 

Ah well.  I just wish I knew how to promote this place a little more.  I don't have any inclination to post on Twitter, Facebook or hol.  And the BBS can fuck off now.
(31-05-2019, 14:08 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Ah well.  I just wish I knew how to promote this place a little more.  I don't have any inclination to post on Twitter, Facebook or hol.  And the BBS can fuck off now.

I  don't have a magic wand answer for that but I'd do whatever you are going to do to coincide with the pre season build up.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It Goodbye Comrades.
(31-05-2019, 15:39 PM)Talons Wrote: I  don't have a magic wand answer for that but I'd do whatever you are going to do to coincide with the pre season build up.

I was thinking of putting a few cards by each turnstile at the first home match.  Would be good to get actual fans.
(31-05-2019, 12:49 PM)Talons Wrote: Let's be honest. The problem with the BBS is not about politics but more about the kind of people who dominate it.

Many a time I have offered to have an argument with them via private messages instead of clogging up a discussion thread. Strangely they never take up my offer. They need the publicity, like all bullies do.
(31-05-2019, 16:02 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: I was thinking of putting a few cards by each turnstile at the first home match.  Would be good to get actual fans.

[Image: 3c9109e11851cdd3c7a5a4c44065cfe5.jpg]

It never used to be like that.   It was creeping in before Brexit but that enabled them to go full on bully and name calling with no one with the balls to stop them.  

The 'anyone that voted Brexit is a racist' view was just unrelenting.
(31-05-2019, 17:28 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: [Image: 3c9109e11851cdd3c7a5a4c44065cfe5.jpg]
Big Grin