TV Show recommendations
(09-10-2021, 07:48 AM)Undertaker Wrote: I don’t have Netflix but have heard about this a lot

Just download the xanax build onto your firestick if you have one, you can find it on there.
(09-10-2021, 08:36 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Just download the xanax build onto your firestick if you have one, you can find it on there.

I don't have firestick or xanax sadly Sad 

But it is fine I will wait for the DVD
(09-10-2021, 17:04 PM)Undertaker Wrote: I don't have firestick or xanax sadly Sad 

But it is fine I will wait for the DVD

They are great. Only 30 quid.  I can tell you though, Squid Game is insane.  Quite surprised Netflix allowed it on there.
EE I have a updated Xtreme App on my firestick but not working properly at the moment.

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk
(09-10-2021, 18:26 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: EE I have a updated Xtreme App on my firestick but not working properly at the moment.

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk

I swear by Troypoint mate.  Go into settings and uninstall everything you dont use, then click this and follow the instructions.

https://troypoint.com/firestick-apps/

I'll copy paste this into the firestick thread I noticed as well.
Binge watched squid game this weekend.  Definitely a must watch if you aren't squeamish or upset by mass death.  Hopefully there will be a season 2 at some point.
I don’t have Netflix but this (squid game) has been the conversation at work and other places.
(17-10-2021, 19:53 PM)Undertaker Wrote: I don’t have Netflix but this (squid game) has been the conversation at work and other places.

My Son was talking about it yesterday and likes it, Daughter in law hates it !

One of my 7 yr old Grandsons seems to know an awful lot about it, but not allowed to watch it, as it seem every other kid at school does 

My Daughter is sensible (to a degree) to block programmes like this for the little ones
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at