BBC News A Little Boy Murdered
By his Parents

We wont mention names, but this is despicable, and i hope both parents, suffer pain while serving in HM prisons, pain so bad that ultimately they will die

I have two kids, a Daughter, who has four kids, and a son, who isnt biologicly mine, but he is, calls me Dad, etc, he doesnt have any kids

We are a pretty close family,  even with a step in it, yet we all hold the same surname 

The thought of harming and ultimately killing one of your own children (let alone anyone else) is one of the most alarming things i could ever even dream about, let alone believe is real 

This planet is infested with some very very sick people, hope covid can become fatal for these scumbags
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at
(03-12-2021, 21:19 PM)steve m Wrote: By his Parents

We wont mention names, but this is despicable, and i hope both parents, suffer pain while serving in HM prisons, pain so bad that ultimately they will die

I have two kids, a Daughter, who has four kids, and a son, who isnt biologicly mine, but he is, calls me Dad, etc, he doesnt have any kids

We are a pretty close family,  even with a step in it, yet we all hold the same surname 

The thought of harming and ultimately killing one of your own children (let alone anyone else) is one of the most alarming things i could ever even dream about, let alone believe is real 

This planet is infested with some very very sick people, hope covid can become fatal for these scumbags

Can't see them lasting long. Absolute scum.
From photos it looked like at one point the natural dad and his son were close. God knows what hold the woman had on the father. 

The authorities were by all accounts notified, and there should be consequences for their failings.