Arsenal Away (Monday 18th, 2000)
(18-10-2021, 22:09 PM)Billypalace Wrote: That was typical. How many late goals do we concede.

Fully expected to lose so draw is an improvement but in those circumstances feels like a loss.

It’s a good result, 2-2 away from home to an in form Arsenal. Don’t overlook the fact we’ve played every team (apart from Leicester) at the wrong time. Ok, a late goal (again) but we can iron that out.

It’s a point away from home in a 38 game season. I’d have taken that before KO.
Gutted.  

But with our first 8 games I would have taken 8 points.

Still not played any teams below us.
(18-10-2021, 22:10 PM)Billypalace Wrote: And with Benteke scoring it'll probably mean his place is guaranteed for games to come.

And more goal hanging, and doing FUCKall else, yep your right m8, 

Ayew Benteke, Mcarthy, Mitchell, Milivojevic and more are NOT  first team players, and only GOD knows why these idiots play them 

Its beyond me, how any one that isnt a retard can even say any different
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at
(18-10-2021, 22:12 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: It’s a good result, 2-2 away from home to an in form Arsenal. Don’t overlook the fact we’ve played every team (apart from Leicester) at the wrong time. Ok, a late goal (again) but we can iron that out.

It’s a point away from home in a 38 game season. I’d have taken that before KO.

Still gutted by that.  That was a win.
I get it, a draw is a good result, but two games in a row, we concede with the last kick of the ball

Im fucking livid,
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at
(18-10-2021, 22:20 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Still gutted by that.  That was a win.

Bit of perspective needed I think. It’s a sign of how well we’re playing and the potential at the club that we’re gutted with a draw away at Arsenal!

We should beat Newcastle and then we’ll be a (roughly) quarter through the season having only lost to Chelsea and Liverpool. Decent.
(18-10-2021, 22:22 PM)steve m Wrote: I get it, a draw is a good result, but two games in a row, we concede with the last kick of the ball

Im fucking livid,

Really? You can’t tell lol
(18-10-2021, 22:25 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Really? You can’t tell lol

You now what im saying Chris, sewead and tonight, last kick of the game, and we are 4 points down

I am so frustrated at what we are supposed to do, and we are better than this
The performances have been great to be fair.  We are good to watch.  Even the sky commentators agreed with that.  Which lets face it is unheard of.
(18-10-2021, 22:24 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Bit of perspective needed I think. It’s a sign of how well we’re playing and the potential at the club that we’re gutted with a draw away at Arsenal!

We should beat Newcastle and then we’ll be a (roughly) quarter through the season having only lost to Chelsea and Liverpool. Decent.

That was a poor Arsenal team though.  We should beat the team, not the name.  Surely Kouyate can get that out for a throw rather than a corner, no?  Only seen it in real time but he really irritates me.  Strange how we develop these irrational dislikes for players from time to time.  Luka was doing it as well earlier, giving possession away needlessly, time after time.  Hope we take the frustration out on another poor team in the Geordies.
(18-10-2021, 22:29 PM)steve m Wrote: You now what im saying Chris, sewead and tonight, last kick of the game, and we are 4 points down

I am so frustrated at what we are supposed to do, and we are better than this

As soon as Kouyate and Tomkins came on the writing was on the wall. There’s a few that aren’t up to standard anymore.
I have just stopped swearing for the first time after that.

Can I just say: FFS.