Arsenal Away (Monday 18th, 2000)
Is lardy fat cunt CB in the starting line up ? as if so, ill watch eastenders, as he another lazy cunt,
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at
No Zaha an Ayew and Benteke start. Do we ever learn? We have other players than those 2. We've tried them over and over and over again.

Palace to lose. Sorry to say
(18-10-2021, 19:16 PM)Billypalace Wrote: No Zaha an Ayew and Benteke start. Do we ever learn? We have other players than those 2. We've tried them over and over and over again.

Agree m8, we never learn, and i bet we go all defensive for 85 mins, to get a draw, and lose 1-0 in the 88th min

Hodgson shyte football will come back to haunt us, and Arseholes, are a fing joke team,
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at
(18-10-2021, 19:16 PM)Billypalace Wrote: No Zaha an Ayew and Benteke start. Do we ever learn? We have other players than those 2. We've tried them over and over and over again.

Zaha has malaria apparently.  Not sure why ayew over Olise.

Steve and Elgin

I'd give Rak Saki a chance over those 2. Maybe instead of both actually... Couldn't do any worse.

Not sure what we expect Ayew and Benteke will do for us that so far they have failed to do time after time.

Poor Wilf. Hope he's okay or as well as can be.
(18-10-2021, 08:25 AM)steve m Wrote: score 5, and we move two places up, very unlikely !!

Like your thinking, might take a punt on that.
Nope, scratch that. Benteke AND Ayew.

Defeat it is then.
(18-10-2021, 19:25 PM)Billypalace Wrote: Steve and Elgin

I'd give Rak Saki a chance over those 2. Maybe instead of both actually... Couldn't do any worse.

Not sure what we expect Ayew and Benteke will do for us that so far they have failed to do time after time.

I’d play Andy Dorman and Sandor Torghelli over those two!
(18-10-2021, 19:34 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: I’d play Andy Dorman and Sandor Torghelli over those two!

Or Eyeore and Long John silver!
(18-10-2021, 19:25 PM)Billypalace Wrote: Steve and Elgin

Yeah it's not the most mobile and who is going to cross it?  Very strange lineup.  Rak Sakyi would tick both boxes.  Anyway, let's see what happens.  They are quite attacking.
(06-10-2021, 22:09 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: We will win 3-0.

We won't.  

Surely it needs Olise or Rak Sakyi.
I’m hoping the only reason Benteke andAyew start is because Schlupp and Olise can’t do 90 mins and will  be a better option from the bench to change things up.
Wodgson football, the palace player with the most touches is Guiata, and all from back passes

says it all really
(18-10-2021, 20:34 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: I’m hoping the only reason Benteke andAyew start is because Schlupp and Olise can’t do 90 mins and will  be a better option from the bench to change things up.

All on Mitchell to provide the width and service.  But a good response after a shit first 10 minutes.  Gallagher unlucky there.
Shows what i know !
Great goal !! 1-2
He must start him against Newcastle
Play negative back playing football for 75% of the game, has proved it yet again, does not work.

Wodgson football is so negative its now in the whole Palace team. its like the normal

How any one can think that that fucking retard Woy hodgson was good for us needs there head examining
That was typical. How many late goals do we concede.

Fully expected to lose so draw is an improvement but in those circumstances feels like a loss.
And with Benteke scoring it'll probably mean his place is guaranteed for games to come.