Safe Standing From January
https://www.theguardian.com/football/202...om-january

Not sure if Palace will be part of it though.
(23-09-2021, 13:43 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: https://www.theguardian.com/football/202...om-january

Not sure if Palace will be part of it though.

I suppose the obvious place to have rail seats would be in the middle of the Holmesdale, but that would ruin our logo.
The Whitehorse will be miniscule when the new stand goes up, so standing there would make sense.

I really hope I live long enough to see a proper Whitehorse lane end again. That day in 1981 when I first saw what they had done to it still haunts me. That was the beginning of a long decline for the club, which we have only just recovered from.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It Goodbye Comrades.
(23-09-2021, 20:51 PM)Talons Wrote: I suppose the obvious place to have rail seats would be in the middle of the Holmesdale, but that would ruin our logo.
The Whitehorse will be miniscule when the new stand goes up, so standing there would make sense.

I really hope I live long enough to see a proper Whitehorse lane end again. That day in 1981 when I first saw what they had done to it still haunts me. That was the beginning of a long decline for the club, which we have only just recovered from.

In a way, it was progress, and to sell out to Sainsbury's wasnt a bad deal. 
Football Grounds, or any other large venues the same like Cricket Rugby etc, have a one week purpose, 
two weeks if you count the away matches, so leasing off a quarter of the ground to a giant like Sainsbury's  to me was a very good deal, it must cost a fortune to have all that real estate doing fuck all for weeks on end, and a game every other week
Its a shame they didnt put an end up like Holmsedale  over the shop

As for the executive box's  My Son has been up there a couple of times, as His Boss has one or certainly use of one, he sent me a photo a couple of years ago, that i will try and find, and most of the box's were empty, so that was a pointless exorcise
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at
(23-09-2021, 20:51 PM)Talons Wrote: I suppose the obvious place to have rail seats would be in the middle of the Holmesdale, but that would ruin our logo.

I know they will do the holmesdale lower first, but I agree the whitehorse would be so much better if it was standing.  Especially if they scrapped the corporate boxes and put another standing tier above it.