Formula One
Anyone else now supporting Lando Norris and George Russell instead of sanctimonious git. 

Norris is 3rd on the grid just behind him after Bottas got a penalty. 

Would love to see Norris win it.
Norris has done very well, in what seems to be an underated car, Russel would do better in a better car, and Team
Both of these guys i do follow, 

What ever Mercedes team have done this year, is basically a MAJOR cock up, from car setup to strategy, coupled with Max's performance, it does not bode well for the Mercs this year
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at
(27-06-2021, 10:50 AM)The Groover Wrote: Anyone else now supporting Lando Norris and George Russell instead of sanctimonious git. 

Norris is 3rd on the grid just behind him after Bottas got a penalty. 

Would love to see Norris win it.

Well, the sanctimonious git managed to talk his way out of another incident at Monza. It was a crazy accident and no doubt the Halo saved him, but he started it in my view. He leaned on Max immediately he came out of the pits and squeezed him off the chicane. He should know by now that Max is not going to yield in a situation like that.

Ross Brawn has told them both to cool it otherwise their fight for the Championship is going to end in a lot worse than tears. It's a Titanic battle and we want to see it fought out on track not in the breaker's yard.

Oh, and didn't Lando do well?
From the Holmesdale terrace in the late 50s, to my comfy chair today, always a Palace supporter.
(14-09-2021, 11:16 AM)Eaglegeezer Wrote: Well, the sanctimonious git managed to talk his way out of another incident at Monza. It was a crazy accident and no doubt the Halo saved him, but he started it in my view. He leaned on Max immediately he came out of the pits and squeezed him off the chicane. He should know by now that Max is not going to yield in a situation like that.

Ross Brawn has told them both to cool it otherwise their fight for the Championship is going to end in a lot worse than tears. It's a Titanic battle and we want to see it fought out on track not in the breaker's yard.

Oh, and didn't Lando do well?

Yes Lando did.  And his reaction to team orders was very mature.
Hamilton was at it again in Turkey. Blamed the team for calling him in to change tyres. He thought he could carry on with the original set and get himself on the podium. Maybe he could, but who would he find at fault if those (practically bald) tyres had blown and thrown him into the Armco and out of the race. Certainly wouldn't have been his fault.
From the Holmesdale terrace in the late 50s, to my comfy chair today, always a Palace supporter.
Ive watched and semi enjoyed F1 for years, but it can be a tad boring, so i prefer BTCC much closer racing, and a real free for all style
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at
Can’t stand Hamilton, total Bell end. Geezer was born in Stevenage which he describes as “the ghetto” and went to a private school and Daddy paid for him to do carting ffs yet he preaches about lack of opportunities etc? What’s that American accent about anyway?

Twat. He’s totally killed that sport for everyone but the die hards. No doubt the car and a bit of cheating will get him another title. Yawn.
Video 
(11-10-2021, 17:22 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Can’t stand Hamilton, total Bell end. Geezer was born in Stevenage which he describes as “the ghetto” and went to a private school and Daddy paid for him to do carting ffs yet he preaches about lack of opportunities etc? What’s that American accent about anyway?

Twat. He’s totally killed that sport for everyone but the die hards. No doubt the car and a bit of cheating will get him another title. Yawn.

Chris, you do make me laugh, as you say EXACTLEY what my best ma8 says, if old DJ wasnt a Spurs supporter i would of said it was Dave talking
(11-10-2021, 18:55 PM)steve m Wrote: Chris, you do make me laugh, as you say EXACTLEY what my best ma8 says, if old DJ wasnt a Spurs supporter i would of said it was Dave talking

Good ole Dave sounds a solid bloke.

Apart from the Spurs bit, obviously.