Welcome thread. So who's also on HOL and BBS then ?
I might be  Cool
I'm about to be banned from HOL for calling Maple Leaf a bell end lol
(22-04-2019, 14:11 PM)Expat Eagle Wrote: I am a member of both with the same user name as here. I've offered to help them revamp their sites but got told to do on (basically). I've offered FYP help with their site as it needs doing up and Back of The Nest. FYP just belittled me while BoTN were happy to take my help but in the end I declined their offer.

Well, I've been a member for around 10 minutes now and this site is easier to navigate, fresher and less heavy on the phone battery.

Fair play for setting up your own thing, HOL and BBS might start losing members to this quite rapidly.
I'm on both but have never posted on bbs having been a member for about 10 years.
Got over a couple of thousand posts on HOL but it ain't what it was. Too many people offended by everything.
Castration sounds a bit rough Percy.
I am on both HOL and BBS but hardly post on HOL
I am on HOL as Dubai Eagle - Spent 5 Years in Oman & then 20 years in Dubai (but found that I couldnt change my user name on HOL when I returned to the UK) so now on here as Caterham Eagle, as no doubt you have guessed I am now living in Caterham
I post on the HOL.

The HOL is a repectable site with some decent moderators but with the BBS being a playground for a clique of idiots, there is certainly room for another Palace site. There is no reason why people can't post on more than one site even if they have a favorite.

Still laughing at the BBS... Especially Maz. Big Grin
I'm on both although I don't look at HOL, I'm a regular on the BBS. Different User names on each.
Angel 
(22-04-2019, 14:27 PM)Marteagle Wrote: I'm on both but have never posted on bbs having been a member for about 10 years.
Got over a couple of thousand posts on HOL but it ain't what it was. Too many people offended by everything.

Would be good to attract disaffected holsters, never really went on HOL myself but went on the BBS for 18 years, amassing some stupid number of posts.  Not just saying it because they kept banning me for stupid reasons, but it really has gone downhill.  Not sure what ive done to offend the sombrero-wearing baldy and fatty on there, used to think they were ok.  Pat of the Palace, feck knows.  I did have fun on Sunday inviting as many decent posters as i could remember though, i must be honest.  Karma.  Maidstoned must have spat the dummy out this morning. Im waiting for his ulcer to burst.  Its faster moving sure, but a lot of toxic dross and bickering.  This will be slower moving, but its only been open a day Smile  Would still rather read friendly respectful stuff with a lot of banter thrown in, than pages of pointless arguing and put downs.  Thats a right turn off.  Anyway we've got Kelly Brook in her prime.  Come here for quality when the other two let you down Big Grin
(22-04-2019, 17:00 PM)Caterham Eagle Wrote: I am on HOL as Dubai Eagle - Spent 5 Years in Oman & then 20 years in Dubai (but found that I couldnt change my user name on HOL when I returned to the UK) so now on here as Caterham Eagle, as no doubt you have guessed I am now living in Caterham

Caterham is a good place
(22-04-2019, 14:11 PM)Expat Eagle Wrote: I am a member of both with the same user name as here. I've offered to help them revamp their sites but got told to do on (basically). I've offered FYP help with their site as it needs doing up and Back of The Nest. FYP just belittled me while BoTN were happy to take my help but in the end I declined their offer.

FYP are so up themselves that it be painful sitting down.

(22-04-2019, 18:32 PM)elgin eagle Wrote:
(22-04-2019, 14:27 PM)Marteagle Wrote: I'm on both but have never posted on bbs having been a member for about 10 years.

Would be good to attract disaffected holsters, never really went on HOL myself but went on the BBS for 18 years, amassing some stupid number of posts.  Not just saying it because they kept banning me for stupid reasons, but it really has gone downhill.  Not sure what ive done to offend the sombrero-wearing baldy and fatty on there, used to think they were ok.  Pat of the Palace, feck knows.  I did have fun on Sunday inviting as many decent posters as i could remember though, i must be honest.  Karma.  Maidstoned must have spat the dummy out this morning. Im waiting for his ulcer to burst.  Its faster moving sure, but a lot of toxic dross and bickering.  This will be slower moving, but its only been open a day Smile  Would still rather read friendly respectful stuff with a lot of banter thrown in, than pages of pointless arguing and put downs.  Thats a right turn off.  Anyway we've got Kelly Brook in her prime.  Come here for quality when the other two let you down Big Grin

Hi Elgin and thanks for the new site ... I'm on all three as myself but can never really get on with the Hol site.
I rather hoped you could patch it all up with the BBS mods ... Maybe they might transport over your excellent Fue thread as it's sort of yours.
Hi IE and thanks for coming.  Its like going to big school, you know a lot of the other kids but there's a lot of new ones as well.  No girls though annoyingly. Well Wolfnipplechips is but you know what I mean Smile  Maybe it's too sexist?  Fuck knows.  There was never many women on the BBS either. Not sure about HOL.  Hopefully the lapdancers section doesn't put them off.  Maybe we need a slapdancers section?  Big Grin

Yeah losing the FUE thread was annoying.  They'll never let me back on there now I've nicked so many decent posters.  I doubt they were ever going to unban me tbh.  I did try to do a half arsed apology a few times but my heart wasn't in it and I think they knew that.  Too many planks run that site now, and it shows.  Maidstoned loves his 'things you are waiting for' thread doesn't he?  Hasn't mentioned 'a slap' yet though I notice. Anyway, enjoying this much more.  Shall I start a continuation FUE thread?  To be honest not a lot has changed up there but I guess I look at it every day.
Shame about the Ban loggerhead and the FUE BBS thread cannot I guess really be done again over here ... Now you have transplanted to here .... As well as on top ... Future natural growth is probably best for both. :-)
Evening all, thanks for the invite Elgs. I’m on both HOL and the BBS, not much of a poster on either tbh.
Promise I will try harder.
Her lips said “No”
Her eyes said “Read my lips”
Hi Sarge, welcome to our place mate.  We have to decide if you can be called a cant or a cunt.  Well not you personally, but you know what I mean.  This is the level of debate we have stooped to. Blame Keltic.  Everybody else does.  I've made the vote multiple choice stupidly.
I am on the BBS with the same name, thanks for the invite.
Not me.
I'm on the BBS with the same user name. I am also on HOL but cant remember when l was last had a look at it.
BBS and still ALLOWED to post.
HOL I've never been on it other than for a peruse.