What Have You Bought Today?
(05-11-2021, 12:49 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Yeah but who the fuck wants it?

Well we'll see wont we Smile  Going to take one bottle to the post office and find out what the postage is likely to be.
Have you listed any yet?
It's entrepreneurial.
Only time I did it was timberland boots. Bought a job lot on ebay in summer... Put them on ebay near Christmas and managed to sell them all.

Oh and some carved ducks... Friend bought something and it came with tons of mini ducks... He burnt and or chucked most of them but we managed to get a few...

Galling part is, if he'd realised people actually wanted I estimate could have made 1k to 2k, easily.

Cue "this time next year...." Etc
(25-11-2021, 09:29 AM)Billypalace Wrote: Have you listed any yet?
It's entrepreneurial.
Only time I did it was timberland boots. Bought a job lot on ebay in summer... Put them on ebay near Christmas and managed to sell them all.

Oh and some carved ducks... Friend bought something and it came with tons of mini ducks... He burnt and or chucked  most of them but we managed to get a few...

Galling part is, if he'd realised people actually wanted I estimate could have made 1k to 2k, easily.

Cue "this time next year...." Etc

I haven't listed any yet, but I bought one Big Grin Bear with me, it was to check what my competitors used for packaging, couriers etc.  Turns out, a small padded envelope and a 1st class 'large' stamp does the business.

So now I'm looking for a job lot of padded envelopes Smile
Real Xmas tree for £19 at B&Q bargain ..
A bit 1970's but I bought a drinks cabinet yesterday to avoid building a bar.  Has a light and everything.