Selhurst Rebuild ?
A couple of years ago, i saw, that Palace at long last were going to spend some money, and bring Selhurst park into the modern era, with a new flashy glass fronted stadium

what ever happened to that pipe dream, as i knew back when it saw it it would never happen
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at
Personally I'm glad.  Who wants a vast swathe of corporate seats ruining the atmosphere anyway. Give me 4 steep stands/a suprastadio any day of the week. Stick the corporate round the top out of the way.
The Stadium development manager must have worn his thumbs out twiddling them for the last few years .
They will start building it in the next year or so. The planning will run out otherwise.

It is essential for the future of the club.

The next thing I'd do is to sort out the ever shrinking Whitehorse Lane end. That needs a suspended stand over Sainsbury's.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It
(31-08-2021, 19:30 PM)Talons Wrote: They will start building it in the next year or so. The planning will run out otherwise.

It is essential for the future of the club.

The next thing I'd do is to sort out the ever shrinking Whitehorse Lane end. That needs a suspended stand over Sainsbury's.

Been saying the same thing re the Sainsbury’s end. An upper level, whilst not offering that much extra seating, would help a little to rebalance the stadium.
IF, this is true about the work starting, and im not questioning anyone on here!

Then thats a positive and uplifting scenario, as it means that the Board and Directors, are not planning on winding us up
As this has always been on my mind, especially with the negative Hodgson era, lack lustre football, a squad of players out of contract etc

Now that we seem to have a bit of talent coming in, and some Injuries that should come back soon, 

The future does look a tad better
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at