Site Update
I may have a go at updating the site in the next few days while it is quiet.  If it breaks and I am unable to get it back, it was fun while it lasted.  If I start doing it and it looks too complicated I will stop.
(12-02-2021, 01:07 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: I may have a go at updating the site in the next few days while it is quiet.  If it breaks and I am unable to get it back, it was fun while it lasted.  If I start doing it and it looks too complicated I will stop.
We will be Glad all Over mate.

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk
We have faith in our leader.
Do it.

I’ve been unbelievably busy the past month or so. Big developments at work all coming at once. The stress levels are insane and I’m usually very good under pressure. Lockdown also isn’t helping, and as I’d rather not vent my frustrations at undeserving comrades I’ve taken a bit of a back seat when it comes to posting.

Perhaps I should join BBS and just vent my frustrations on them?
(12-02-2021, 19:58 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Do it.

I’ve been unbelievably busy the past month or so. Big developments at work all coming at once. The stress levels are insane and I’m usually very good under pressure. Lockdown also isn’t helping, and as I’d rather not vent my frustrations at undeserving comrades I’ve taken a bit of a back seat when it comes to posting.

Perhaps I should join BBS and just vent my frustrations on them?

I'm sure everyone will understand mate.  I'm trying to get the local computer geezer to come over so if I look like fucking it up he can tell me what not to do.  I think if he is busy I'll try and find someone else who understands mybb and can hopefully do it easily.  I'll take some notes so maybe I can do future ones myself.
(12-02-2021, 18:14 PM)The Groover Wrote: We have faith in our leader.
Big Grin

Never has faith been so misplaced Smile
https://docs.mybb.com/1.8/install/upgrade/

This makes sooo little sense to me Sad