Cricket Thread
Should offer them an alternative date to play it, say next week, and if they refuse then they forfeit.
To be fair it should have been a 3 test series and the Indians have been here since May, that is a whole cricket summer in England and they waited for the 100 to finish so would be hypocritical to blame anyone as both sides got what they wanted the only people who are screwed are 80k fans including me as we had tickets and now we got feck all

Oh well such is life
(13-09-2021, 09:04 AM)Undertaker Wrote: To be fair it should have been a 3 test series and the Indians have been here since May, that is a whole cricket summer in England and they waited for the 100 to finish so would be hypocritical to blame anyone as both sides got what they wanted the only people who are screwed are 80k fans including me as we had tickets and now we got feck all

Oh well such is life

Of course you’d stick your head up to spout nonsense and take what is clearly the wrong side.
Thankfully you spout nonsense for the right side, I think you are the ying for the yang which is this site Smile
(14-09-2021, 19:52 PM)Undertaker Wrote: Thankfully you spout nonsense for the right side, I think you are the ying for the yang which is this site Smile

What are you on about?