Cricket Thread
Anything related to Cricket, including county country and village, please post here, Ashes we have a separate thread to take the mic at the Aussies (fingers crossed) 

Just listening to the ODI against Ireland and the Irish are giving us a lesson in cricket.
Phew, Foakes and Curran to rescue.

A banana skin avoided, bring on the Aussies
So this ones for us Aussies to take the piss out of you pommy gimps. I like, I like it a lot.
Damm.....I was hoping it would be the other way round Bonesy, but you never know.
You can also post about Grade 1 cricket here, I remember one lad from our club went to Oz to play and he didn't cut the mustard over there etc...
What a game today, Pakistan came close to winning this
Well looks like Pakistan will post a big total. I am heading home to watch our boys play this
Looking comfortable now but I do think the fasting has depleted the energy of this Pakistan team. (that is if they are fasting)

Roll on world cup and Ashes
Morgan banned for friday's one day......
Roy dropped by Fakhar.....when I heard that I thought the commentator swore.....then realised that is the name of the player....I shouldn't laugh.....

Well can England win this game
15 balls 22 runs with 3 wickets in hand......edge of seat stuff

Stokesy.......the hero rides to rescue...

Wonder if this link works

https://ranked-list-images.files.bbci.co...35971.html

My best starting X! for England
Warm up game against the auld enemy, we have a decent score to chase

Bairstow gone, is this worth losing I wonder, as I don't want anyone to get injured
World cup has started and we need to score more than 300 as SA ain't no mugs
(30-05-2019, 12:35 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: World cup has started and we need to score more than 300 as SA ain't no mugs

England had to work hard for 311 there.  Not that many boundaries.
(30-05-2019, 14:18 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: England had to work hard for 311 there.  Not that many boundaries.

I thought South Africa bowling was very smart, and used the conditions fully and it was very hard to get any runs so we done very good to get 300, and I think the smartest thing England done was copy South African's way of bowling and it worked. 

A very tactical game, and a very special performance from Stokesy, who if continues like this will be known as god.
(30-05-2019, 21:24 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: I thought South Africa bowling was very smart, and used the conditions fully and it was very hard to get any runs so we done very good to get 300, and I think the smartest thing England done was copy South African's way of bowling and it worked. 

A very tactical game, and a very special performance from Stokesy, who if continues like this will be known as god.

Yeah it was a good watch.  England look to have a decent side.  I used to watch lots of cricket but kind of lost interest a bit.  Enjoyed it yesterday although didn't get to see much of south Africa's innings due to work.
(31-05-2019, 07:45 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Yeah it was a good watch.  England look to have a decent side.  I used to watch lots of cricket but kind of lost interest a bit.  Enjoyed it yesterday although didn't get to see much of south Africa's innings due to work.

I am arranging my annual leave's so I can watch the games, there is also Rugby world cup, so I have to make sure I got enough holidays for actual holidays and not for vegging in front of telly Smile
(31-05-2019, 09:02 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: I am arranging my annual leave's so I can watch the games, there is also Rugby world cup, so I have to make sure I got enough holidays for actual holidays and not for vegging in front of telly Smile

I dunno, it sounds kind of good mate Smile  Apart from rugby, never been into that.  I went to a football/cricket school, never understood rugby that well.
(31-05-2019, 09:34 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: I dunno, it sounds kind of good mate Smile  Apart from rugby, never been into that.  I went to a football/cricket school, never understood rugby that well.

I went to school which had all three sports, I was shit in football, so got roped into Rugby, not that I was any good, but they needed me to make the numbers up. Cricket I was good
(31-05-2019, 13:03 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: I went to school which had all three sports, I was shit in football, so got roped into Rugby, not that I was any good, but they needed me to make the numbers up. Cricket I was good

Are you watching this game?  Pakistan don't like the fast bowlers  Smile
(31-05-2019, 13:26 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Are you watching this game?  Pakistan don't like the fast bowlers  Smile

You would think, an international player can play a short ball.....well playing short ball is a skill, and Pakistan are really struggling. 

Easy win for W indies in the end. I was listening to it as I am working, so will be a quick highlight tonight. 

I do fancy W indies to reach Semi or even final.....as everyone is talking of Aus/IND/Eng/ SA or NZ, W indies are the surprise pack i think