Crystal Palace Comrades Forums
The yellow JD sports crap all round the ground - Printable Version

+- Crystal Palace Comrades Forums (https://www.palacecomrades.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Crystal Palace Discussion (https://www.palacecomrades.com/forum/Forum-Crystal-Palace-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Selhurst Park Stadium Discussion (https://www.palacecomrades.com/forum/Forum-Selhurst-Park-Stadium-Discussion)
+--- Thread: The yellow JD sports crap all round the ground (/Thread-The-yellow-JD-sports-crap-all-round-the-ground)

The yellow JD sports crap all round the ground - elgin eagle - 03-05-2019

I know it brings money into the club and all that but I think it looks fucking awful.  At least when it was 12 bet or whoever it was it was red and blended in a bit.  Looks worse than the green netteller.  Hope we can find a sponsor that is red and or blue next season.

RE: The yellow JD sports crap all round the ground - Razorsedge - 04-05-2019

It is a rubbish hat I won't buy it

RE: The yellow JD sports crap all round the ground - elgin eagle - 04-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 07:25 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: It is a rubbish hat I won't buy it

Big Grin

I'm hoping for Pepsi.   At least it's red and blue even though it's shite.

RE: The yellow JD sports crap all round the ground - Razorsedge - 04-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 10:00 AM)elgin eagle Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 07:25 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: It is a rubbish hat I won't buy it

Big Grin

I like that idea

RE: The yellow JD sports crap all round the ground - elgin eagle - 15-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 14:26 PM)Razorsedge Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 10:00 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Big Grin

I like that idea

I think it's changed every year since promotion iirc, but this yellow is the worst as it doesn't go with the ground at all.  How hard is it to get a sponsor that uses red in it's background?

RE: The yellow JD sports crap all round the ground - ceitinn - 15-05-2019

(15-05-2019, 07:16 AM)elgin eagle Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 14:26 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: I like that idea

I think it's changed every year since promotion iirc, but this yellow is the worst as it doesn't go with the ground at all.  How hard is it to get a sponsor that uses red in it's background?

You have a red fetish my friend. Smile The players have to stand out from the adverts.

RE: The yellow JD sports crap all round the ground - elgin eagle - 15-05-2019

(15-05-2019, 08:47 AM)The Expat Eagle Wrote:
(15-05-2019, 07:16 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: I think it's changed every year since promotion iirc, but this yellow is the worst as it doesn't go with the ground at all.  How hard is it to get a sponsor that uses red in it's background?

You have a red fetish my friend. Smile The players have to stand out from the adverts.

Big Grin  Maybe I do come to think about it.  I do see Palace as a red and blue team, and feel red has been marginalised a bit since 2010, what with the crap ill fitting blue plastic seats and the constant fucking blue shorts. With the yellow JD sports shit everywhere it's far too Ukrainian for my liking.  Parish needs to buck his ideas up when it comes to the stadium.

RE: The yellow JD sports crap all round the ground - PartTimeJames - 26-07-2019

(04-05-2019, 14:26 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: I like that idea

Or South Korea, the country what pinched the Pepsi logo for their national flag. And to think North Korea gets all the bad press.

RE: The yellow JD sports crap all round the ground - elgin eagle - 02-09-2020

Shame it's not red but blue is better than yellow or green.

[attachment=723]

RE: The yellow JD sports crap all round the ground - ChrisGC - 11-09-2020

Don’t like it, much prefer shanty town corrugated panels. The more bird shit and rust runs the better.