Crystal Palace Comrades Forums

Full Version: Vince Hilaire Tribute Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-06-2020, 21:19 PM)Bubbs11 Wrote: [ -> ]
My all time favorite player Mate thanks so much

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
(12-06-2020, 21:54 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: [ -> ]My all time favorite player Mate thanks so much

Plus the music by Bowie a great touch

Enjoyed that.

Loved that Admiral kit.
Great stuff.  Fantastic memories
Outstanding work Nick, as always.  You forget just how quick he was don't you.

Bit off topic, but I wonder if the Arthur will ever have red and blue stripes on it again, or whether it will have shitty advertising on it forever now.
(12-06-2020, 23:09 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: [ -> ]Outstanding work Nick, as always.  You forget just how quick he was don't you.

Bit off topic, but I wonder if the Arthur will ever have red and blue stripes on it again, or whether it will have shitty advertising on it forever now.

That is one thing I miss about Selhurst.  If I win the lottery I will buy all the ad space for it and restore the red and blue stripes back uncovered. Smile
(13-06-2020, 06:00 AM)Bubbs11 Wrote: [ -> ]That is one thing I miss about Selhurst.  If I win the lottery I will buy all the ad space for it and restore the red and blue stripes back uncovered. Smile
I would prefer if they just built a proper new stand.
(13-06-2020, 06:00 AM)Bubbs11 Wrote: [ -> ]That is one thing I miss about Selhurst.  If I win the lottery I will buy all the ad space for it and restore the red and blue stripes back uncovered. Smile
It can't make them that much can it.  Last seasons yellow crap was the worst yet.  At least choose someone with red and blue advertising eh.  The 12bet stuff was at least the right colours.

It wouldn't have happened in vinces day.