Crystal Palace Comrades Forums

Full Version: c*nt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just wanted to see if we can use my favourite word  Big Grin
So far so good Smile
(21-04-2019, 19:59 PM)Keltic Eagle Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to see if we can use my favourite word  Big Grin

Seems like it is Big Grin

Message for Elgin....

Hiya Paul, good to hear from you.

Good luck with the Forum.

Pete.
Haha there are no rules here, well not many anyway Smile Mostly because i havent got a clue what i am doing.
A pleasure to join. Well done Elgin
Hello c*nts.
C'mon Expat, give it a month or two first.
Let us enjoy the freedom for just a little bit you ….
Haha.
(21-04-2019, 19:59 PM)Keltic Eagle Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to see if we can use my favourite word  Big Grin

Hello all,

Prefer 'Minge' myself  Big Grin
I'm not a gambling man but what's the odds Elgs gets banned first?
Does it matter, he knows how to start new BBS's now.
(22-04-2019, 10:35 AM)Keltic Eagle Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a gambling man but what's the odds Elgs gets banned first?

Must be fairly high  Big Grin i have to piss Graham off at some point by the laws of averages!  Have to admit i like not having a swear filter.  Its a very non pc site.  Fuck having a swear filter i say.
(22-04-2019, 10:38 AM)BoozeCruz Wrote: [ -> ]Does it matter, he knows how to start new BBS's now.

Im like the Lawnmower Man without the dungarees.
Sometimes in life you can't beat around the Bush and you need to call someone a c*nt sometimes it can be a good mate of yours lol
I think it is very important to know, there is no 'I' in a team but there is a 'U' in a c*nt........

PS: this is not meant for anyone.....
I prefer self censorship myself.

There is no need to swear constantly but then, they are only words so it really isn't that important in the grand scheme.
Adler is a c*nt

Just seeing what I can get away with
(22-04-2019, 18:50 PM)Nevergofullretard Wrote: [ -> ]Adler is a c*nt

What did he ban you for?  All that superior shit just got right up my nose.  Why can't people laugh at themselves a bit?  It's bad enough going to Selhurst every week.  If you haven't got Tourettes before you go in you've definitely got it by the end Smile  But yeah, hard to defend him.  Maybe he's really insecure or something.  Difficult to know without meeting him in person.   Anyone know him personally?
c*nt really is not a nice swear word ... Interesting fact that Berk is from Berkshire Hunt meaning c*nt .... Strange that one can be used without the shock horror of its original.
(22-04-2019, 19:37 PM)in-exile Wrote: [ -> ]c*nt really is not a nice swear word ... Interesting fact that Berk is from Berkshire Hunt meaning c*nt .... Strange that one can be used without the shock horror of its original.

I think i can make it 'cant' if people prefer.  More of a south London pronunciation you know.  Good test of my new admin skills.  Welcome by the way.
(22-04-2019, 19:33 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-04-2019, 18:50 PM)Nevergofullretard Wrote: [ -> ]Adler is a c*nt

What did he ban you for?  All that superior shit just got right up my nose.  Why can't people laugh at themselves a bit?  It's bad enough going to Selhurst every week.  If you haven't got Tourettes before you go in you've definitely got it by the end Smile  But yeah, hard to defend him.  Maybe he's really insecure or something.  Difficult to know without meeting him in person.   Anyone know him personally?

Nope, but he must be a total prick based on his moderating alone.

Anyone who has been on the BBS knows exactly which members run the site and use it purely to amuse themselves by abusing other posters. They have been dragging it down for several years now with the eager help of the mods.
Pages: 1 2 3