Yuri Takes On All Comers
(25-01-2020, 13:52 PM)Talons Wrote: Well, don't post on here then. It is your choice. This site doesn't just ban people because they don't like their opinions. They even let you on here.

I can imagine that you told Elgin that I was a c*nt but Elgin is a good guy. He respects other people even if he totally disagrees with them and wants a site that has a range of views. That is far more interesting than a virtual echo chamber run by a load of self important twats.

A lesson that you and your little pals on the BBS should learn. What a shame that the biggest Palace web site is run in such a misguided way.
Thanks.  I have to say that i think most people would get on better if they met face to face.  Blind was the only mod (ex mod?) who stood up for me when i got banned from here.  I must admit i wont forget that.  Its a shame they like banning people instead of letting them talk through things and come out the other side, but thats the way it is there i suppose.  We wouldnt have such a lively site as a result, so i suppose i should be grateful to them in a way.  Wouldnt mind being able to access my posts and get my subs back though. That still irritates and will be addressed.  Lets build the army first.
(25-01-2020, 14:11 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Thanks.  I have to say that i think most people would get on better if they met face to face.  Blind was the only mod (ex mod?) who stood up for me when i got banned from here.  I must admit i wont forget that.  Its a shame they like banning people instead of letting them talk through things and come out the other side, but thats the way it is there i suppose.  We wouldnt have such a lively site as a result, so i suppose i should be grateful to them in a way.  Wouldnt mind being able to access my posts and get my subs back though. That still irritates and will be addressed.  Lets build the army first.
Must say he was fair with me on the bbs, but i think he was long past being a mod by then.
The bbs when i go over there  seems to have taken on the guise of a womans magazine, bland and uninteresting.
That’s Immigration sorted. It didn’t take long.
You wanted it.
You voted for it.
This government gets it done.
(25-01-2020, 14:11 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Thanks.  I have to say that i think most people would get on better if they met face to face.  Blind was the only mod (ex mod?) who stood up for me when i got banned from here.  I must admit i wont forget that.  Its a shame they like banning people instead of letting them talk through things and come out the other side, but thats the way it is there i suppose.  We wouldnt have such a lively site as a result, so i suppose i should be grateful to them in a way.  Wouldnt mind being able to access my posts and get my subs back though. That still irritates and will be addressed.  Lets build the army first.
Fair play. He obviously took it out on me for karma. Wink
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It
(25-01-2020, 14:53 PM)TheBiggin Wrote: Must say he was fair with me on the bbs, but i think he was long past being a mod by then.
The bbs when i go over there  seems to have taken on the guise of a womans magazine, bland and uninteresting.
It is fair to say that if you go on a site and the 'ruling class' of members are diametrically opposed to your opinions then there is likely to be only one result.
You see this in the political reverse on the HOL. The pack mentality is hard to resist. In hindsight, I sympathise with the mods who banned me the first three times but the next eighty five bans were just taking the piss. Big Grin

Blind Eagle was by no means the worst and that is all you will get out of me in the way of conciliatory remarks. Wink
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It
(25-01-2020, 14:53 PM)TheBiggin Wrote: Must say he was fair with me on the bbs, but i think he was long past being a mod by then.
I like Blind, got enough balls to stand up for the little guy.  I carefully marked who stood up for me and who didn't.  Fun and games eh.  We'll be the ones who decide when it's done and when it isnt.
(25-01-2020, 13:52 PM)Talons Wrote: Well, don't post on here then. It is your choice. This site doesn't just ban people because they don't like their opinions. They even let you on here.

I can imagine that you told Elgin that I was a c*nt but Elgin is a good guy. He respects other people even if he totally disagrees with them and wants a site that has a range of views. That is far more interesting than a virtual echo chamber run by a load of self important twats.

A lesson that you and your little pals on the BBS should learn. What a shame that the biggest Palace web site is run in such a misguided way.

Get over it Mr T, build a bridge and get over it.
Hell of a thread this was. Blew up BIG time.