Yuri Takes On All Comers
(21-01-2020, 17:12 PM)Nick from Red And Blue News Wrote: Yuri got banned for what?
Is he banned?

Have you come to rescue him again?
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy.
(21-01-2020, 17:25 PM)Talons Wrote: Is he banned?

Have you come to rescue him again?
Who the fuck are you?
(21-01-2020, 17:27 PM)Nick from Red And Blue News Wrote: Who the fuck are you?
I'm Talons.

You sound angry.
(21-01-2020, 17:28 PM)Talons Wrote: I'm Talons.

You sound angry.
Are you important enough to answer my question?
(21-01-2020, 17:12 PM)Nick from Red And Blue News Wrote: Yuri got banned for what?
News to me if so. I’ve had him on ignore since our reconciliation. I remember him saying his son gets his results tomorrow, so if he’s reading this I sincerely hope it’s good news and wish him and his son all the best.
(21-01-2020, 17:38 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: News to me if so. I’ve had him on ignore since our reconciliation. I remember him saying his son gets his results tomorrow, so if he’s reading this I sincerely hope it’s good news and wish him and his son all the best.
I will pass this on when I next see him.
(21-01-2020, 17:30 PM)Nick from Red And Blue News Wrote: Are you important enough to answer my question?
Are you important enough to get the answer?

Nick should focus on more important matters.

I also have more important things to worry about than Nick's barmy politics.
(21-01-2020, 17:38 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: News to me if so. I’ve had him on ignore since our reconciliation. I remember him saying his son gets his results tomorrow, so if he’s reading this I sincerely hope it’s good news and wish him and his son all the best.
Thank you Chris, scan tomorrow, results Thursday. The boy is sat next to me at the ground right now so hopefully our minds will be focussed on giving Ward Prowse a coating for the next couple of hours.
That's the great thing about football, everythink else is forgotten for that 90 mins.
Dunno what was going on with the ban thing!
Not everyone who voted Brexit is racist. Fact. 
It is likely that racists probably voted for Brexit.
Anyone involved in grooming gangs, regardless of religion, is a c*nt who should be chemically castrated.
Hope that clarifies things.
What ban ???
Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.
(21-01-2020, 19:14 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Thank you Chris, scan tomorrow, results Thursday. The boy is sat next to me at the ground right now so hopefully our minds will be focussed on giving Ward Prowse a coating for the next couple of hours.
That's the great thing about football, everythink else is forgotten for that 90 mins.
Dunno what was going on with the ban thing!
Aliens hovered over Comrades headquarters and infiltrated the software to ban you as a warning to the planet not to listen to your nutty shit or we would all be doomed.
(21-01-2020, 19:23 PM):DTalons Wrote: Aliens hovered over Comrades headquarters and infiltrated the software to ban you as a warning to the planet not to listen to your nutty shit or we would all be doomed.
Big Grin
Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.
Banned from where? Europe?lol
(21-01-2020, 17:27 PM)Nick from Red And Blue News Wrote: Who the fuck are you?
Rude c*nt
(Yesterday, 08:42 AM)Richard Sole Wrote: Rude c*nt
Subhuman?!

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
Scum,hang ‘im!
(Yesterday, 14:57 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: Scum,hang ‘im!

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk