Yuri Takes On All Comers
(26-12-2019, 20:00 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Well welcome mate.  It's not such a huge lefty site as the name implies.  There are so many types of 'brexit' that it's probably ridiculous to support none of them, or equally, all of them.  I suspect not many will end up with the version they wanted in the end.  Anyway feel free to argue the pros and cons of all versions.  Personally I feel it was a clever Tory Con to split the Labour vote, which it achieved.  The second part will be convincing those who switched, like yourself, that they haven't been duped by party politics.

I voted Tory to remove the power Labour remain MPs  were using in parliament to stop brexit  ,  Once Brexit is done , I will be done with the Tories .
Labour and the pro-EU remainers who infected the party have only themselves to blame for a harder brexit than May's deal offered and now they even face a possible WTO brexit  .

They won't ever admit it though , They think they are too smart to have fecked up , Just look at the smart remainer Lawyer that cruelly bludgeoned a trapped fox to death with a baseball bat and then jokingly boasted about his savage attack online , His ego and sense of superiority was bigger than his brains .
I hope they prosecute the nasty piece of work with the full false of the law .
No, not the title of his latest home movie. This is a thread where you can copy and paste Yuri’s inevitable accusation of racism, racist remarks or other insults when he’s trying to derail a thread, having lost the debate.
The original topic can then continue to be debated untainted, and if you want to carry on the ‘banter’, well , here’s the place to do it.

I imagine this will soon become the thread with the most pages.
I'm suggesting you are using a football  forum to push what is widely accepted as racist far right tropes.

You've already been guilty of anti Semitic tropes on here regarding George Soros so have form. - Yuri towards Talons (unfounded) on the Brexit thread on 31/12

Carry it on here, back to Brexit in the original.
To be fair, you didn't know the Soros thing was anti Semitic and didn't contest it when it was explained why. .

This explains why your opinions about the demise of white people might be interpreted as being a bit neo Nazi.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho...15416.html[url=https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/terror-attack-far-right-generation-identity-white-nationalism-christchurch-shooting-a9115416.html][/url]

Yuri to Tallons. Posted without explaining context, appears to be random slander 31/12
You do realise I was joking when I suggested this thread.......but who am I to complain?
I think Chris has broken.
(31-12-2019, 19:19 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: I think Chris has broken.
You do this on every site and eventually get banned.

Tick tick tick.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It
(31-12-2019, 18:17 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: I'm suggesting you are using a football  forum to push what is widely accepted as racist far right tropes.

You've already been guilty of anti Semitic tropes on here regarding George Soros so have form. - Yuri towards Talons (unfounded) on the Brexit thread on 31/12

Carry it on here, back to Brexit in the original.
Funny how upset you get when I repeat back pretty much what Talons accuses me of.
This is highly fucking amusing you do know that don't you.

I'm sure your missus and kids are having a whale of a time this new years eve whilst you are getting more and more pent up.

As you were you obsessed goon.
(31-12-2019, 19:14 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: You do realise I was joking when I suggested this thread.......but who am I to complain?
It's a fantastic idea! As soon as Yuri starts going off on one, just drop it in here and it's all contained to one post. Great solution. As long as he's debating a topic reasonably this thread should become redundant which is what we all want.
(31-12-2019, 19:23 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Funny how upset you get when I repeat back pretty much what Talons accuses me of.

I'm sure your missus and kids are having a whale of a time this new years eve whilst you are getting more and more pent up.

Well, I'm winning a news years quiz, sipping on a Baileys and calling you a rabid loon at the same time.

Multi tasking.
(31-12-2019, 19:23 PM)Talons Wrote: You do this on every site and eventually get banned.

Tick tick tick.
Well, that's not an option here and Elgin is up for self policing. Just copy and paste his posts into here when they cross the line and say "continue on the Yuri thread". Sorted.
(31-12-2019, 19:23 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Funny how upset you get when I repeat back pretty much what Talons accuses me of.

There we go, success already. Yuri can continue his insults here rather than poison the whole site. Elgin, you're welcome.
(31-12-2019, 19:23 PM)Talons Wrote: You do this on every site and eventually get banned.

Tick tick tick.
You'd love it if the person calling you out for your ideas that 'happen' to be the same as neo Nazis couldn't do so anymore.
Bit fascist if you ask me.
As you were.
(31-12-2019, 19:30 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: You'd love it if the person calling you out for your ideas that 'happen' to be the same as neo Nazis couldn't do so anymore.
Bit fascist if you ask me.
As you were.
I'm sorry mate but you are just too far gone for any sort of reasonable conversation.
(31-12-2019, 19:29 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: There we go, success already. Yuri can continue his insults here rather than poison the whole site. Elgin, you're welcome.
That’s the reason I hardly post anymore.cant be fucked with far left dribbling loon slinging wild baseless accusations about which you then feel the need to waste your time defending.
i don’t particularly agree with Elgin and Razors views but at least they’re not unhinged and are mostly lol polite.
commit Hari Kari (metaphorically)and do us all a favour.
(31-12-2019, 19:41 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: That’s the reason I hardly post anymore.cant be fucked with far left dribbling loon slinging wild baseless accusations about which you then feel the need to waste your time defending.
i don’t particularly agree with Elgin and Razors views but at least they’re not unhinged and are mostly lol polite.
commit Hari Kari (metaphorically)and do us all a favour.
You accused me of having extremist views but couldn't back up your assertion. Will you show some evidence I wonder? 
Imagine the echo chamber this site would become were I not here. Be exactly like the heilsdale online.
(31-12-2019, 19:36 PM)Talons Wrote: I'm sorry mate but you are just too far gone for any sort of reasonable conversation.
Too far gone? Naah, I reckon it's because you don't like being told that some stuff you posted comes directly from far right and neo Nazi sources. This makes you uncomfortable because it leads comrades to wonder what sort of stuff you must be looking at on the internet to come to these conclusions.
(31-12-2019, 19:50 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Too far gone? Naah, I reckon it's because you don't like being told that some stuff you posted comes directly from far right and neo Nazi sources. This makes you uncomfortable because it leads comrades to wonder what sort of stuff you must be looking at on the internet to come to these conclusions.
I'm never uncomfortable with scientific fact old boy. It's like saying that global warming must be a be a lie because the left push it.

Utterly loony.

Oh, there is my Chinese.
(31-12-2019, 20:02 PM)Talons Wrote: I'm never uncomfortable with scientific fact old boy. It's like saying that global warming must be a be a lie because the left push it.

Utterly loony.

Oh, there is my Chinese.
Except it isn't scientific fact as there are far too many variables in changing demographics to make it so.

Enjoy yer dinner.
(31-12-2019, 20:05 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Except it isn't scientific fact as there are far too many variables in changing demographics to make it so.

Enjoy yer dinner.
Back again.

Yes indeed. If we reduced immigration to Europe and the USA to a trickle it wouldn't happen but at the current rate of arrival and birth rate, it is a certainty.