YouTube Gems
Sorry I can’t do links chaps but whilst on YouTube came across the old Brass Eye Paedogeddon and Brass Eye Drugs episodes from the nineties.How Chris Morris made these with a straight face I’ll never know.
Have a butchers they’re fucking hilarious!
(26-01-2020, 17:16 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: Sorry I can’t do links chaps but whilst on YouTube came across the old Brass Eye Paedogeddon and Brass Eye Drugs episodes from the nineties.How Chris Morris made these with a straight face I’ll never know.

Stimulates part of the brain known as Shatners Bassoon.
Looool
Monkey Dust

(26-01-2020, 17:16 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: Sorry I can’t do links chaps but whilst on YouTube came across the old Brass Eye Paedogeddon and Brass Eye Drugs episodes from the nineties.How Chris Morris made these with a straight face I’ll never know.
Seriously good, remember them well.
I’ve been watching the old mr men and Rainbow kids series with my youngest.Mr Ben next!

Piss myself laughing with this even now. Bleeding to death. He is doing a presentation for Dantes Fires ltd.
But has to get in first

In your free pack you have  a bic razor........ a copy of the daily express.... ooooooooh its a good paper
That’s Immigration sorted. It didn’t take long.
You wanted it.
You voted for it.
This government gets it done.
BUMP ! ffs
That’s Immigration sorted. It didn’t take long.
You wanted it.
You voted for it.
This government gets it done.
Funnily enough I watched Mr Bump
(26-01-2020, 18:19 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Monkey Dust

You have a strange sense of humour.
(09-02-2020, 20:53 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: You have a strange sense of humour.
Just watched that, fucking weird.
Well he is a fucking weirdo.its been very nice without him on here today.