Wilf
It's never going to be the same with Wilf now is it.  I wonder if we told him to stay until January to give us time to find an inferior replacement.  Then in January we can claim that we never specified which January.

Did he make any funny comments or wear any other kits on social media again after the match?
Music 
Seen the back page of the Sun? Granted, it's the sun, but if there's any truth in it he needs a month in the U23s.
Been shite anyway this season by in large. How the fuck do I attach a photo?
(21-09-2019, 11:12 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: Seen the back page of the Sun? Granted, it's the sun, but if there's any truth in it he needs a month in the U23s.
Under attachments, click 'choose files' then add attachment.  Then once it's loaded up, click somewhere in your post and then click insert into post.  Then click post reply.

What's he supposed to have said/done now?
(21-09-2019, 11:31 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Under attachments, click 'choose files' then add attachment.  Then once it's loaded up, click somewhere in your post and then click insert into post.  Then click post reply.

What's he supposed to have said/done now?
Hang on, bear with me...
Saying the file is too big.
Basically, the headline is that all the other players need to pull their weight and he's not a one man team.
The source is quoted as HLTCO. That's not the first time that sellout "pay per click" tosser at HLTCO has got a player in trouble...
Also mentions "promises made and not delivered" in the summer and how he knows the fans love him.
(21-09-2019, 11:40 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: Hang on, bear with me...
Saying the file is too big.
Basically, the headline is that all the other players need to pull their weight and he's not a one man team.
The source is quoted as HLTCO. That's not the first time that sellout "pay per click" tosser at HLTCO has got a player in trouble...
Also mentions "promises made and not delivered" in the summer and how he knows the fans love him.
Ah I get that sometimes, in that event you need something called photo resizer.  You make it under 500kb and then save it, then do the first things again.

Sounds like the usual sun bollocks but who can say for sure.
(21-09-2019, 11:12 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: Seen the back page of the Sun? Granted, it's the sun, but if there's any truth in it he needs a month in the U23s.
Misquoted. If it doesn't get me in trouble I'll stick the podcast on here so you can judge for yourselves.
(22-09-2019, 04:11 AM)danpalace Wrote: Misquoted. If it doesn't get me in trouble I'll stick the podcast on here so you can judge for yourselves.
Most of it was old news to be fair regarding his supposed move to Arsenal in the summer. Plus it's the sun.
Zaha doesn't strike me as the most media savvy bloke, maybe Roy should ban him from all non-cpfc interviews until after January. Can't be misquoted if he breaks the habit of a lifetime and keeps his trap shut!
Its not the same with him anymore is it. I wonder where he will go in January. To whoever pays Parish what he wants i guess.
(21-10-2019, 10:26 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Its not the same with him anymore is it.  I wonder where he will go in January.  To whoever pays Parish what he wants i guess.
No its not.

Probably, but I get the feeling he has a preference to who he sells to as well. Don't know why, but that may be the business man (strategy) coming out in him.
(09-08-2019, 23:24 PM)Langers Wrote: But we all knew that he was too good for us for us years ago?

We are Palace - South London and proud etc - Wilf has a god given talent which from a football point  of view deserves CL 

Bigger Picture - Wilf becomes a local legend - local club before money etc
I think he's one of the most gifted I've seen in the shirt, but I've come to think he's not Champions' league quality. Nobody can get near him when he plays against the likes of Norwich, but against City and the big boys he's usually anonymous. It's also telling that at the age of 26/27 with 300 odd games under his belt that his final decision whether to cross, shoot, take another touch is still lacking.
Arsenal was his move and they went for Pepe. I can't see him ever leaving now. Everton? Same as us. Maybe Chelsea once the ban is lifted? But then, aren't Mount and Hudson-Odoi better than him if we're honest?
He's a big fish small pond player like Le Tissier or Shearer. No shame in that, but he had to come to terms with it.
(23-10-2019, 08:06 AM)Bones14 Wrote: No its not.

Probably, but I get the feeling he has a preference to who he sells to as well. Don't know why, but that may be the business man (strategy) coming out in him.
Yeah, he clearly wants to go to Arsenal if given a choice, but whether that boat has sailed now I'm not sure.  Personally I hope he goes to France or Germany, then I won't have to worry about watching him in some other premier league kit.  That said, I watched AWB in a wankers shirt on Sunday, and wasnt as bothered as I thought I'd be.  Obviously we have had Wilf a lot lot longer though.
Did anyone else the Clattenc*nt verdict on wilf penalty in ident? If nothing else proves he had an agenda against us and wilf in particular....the article in mail yesterday nails it. BTW I do not read the mail...yuri...
(29-10-2019, 09:23 AM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: Did anyone else the Clattenc*nt verdict on wilf penalty in ident? If nothing else proves he had an agenda against us and wilf in particular....the article in mail yesterday nails it. BTW I do not read the mail...yuri...
It doesn't surprise me.  He bloody hates us, I'm sure of it.
(29-10-2019, 09:23 AM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: Did anyone else the Clattenc*nt verdict on wilf penalty in ident? If nothing else proves he had an agenda against us and wilf in particular....the article in mail yesterday nails it. BTW I do not read the mail...yuri...
You just look at the pictures then?
Don't take our country back, take it forwards.
(29-10-2019, 09:39 AM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: You just look at the pictures then?
There was a twitter link
Has his price dropped due to his performances this season?
Who's the most likely to make a bid in January, if there is to be one?