Wilder V Fury 2
Looking forward to this next Sat.

Any comrades staying up to watch? I’m going for a Wilder KO in the latter rounds.
How much is it? Do you know?
Probably £20 but I was planning to watch on Sports Donkey 2 Big Grin
Is it on box nation? If the ring walk is at a ridiculous time I might bin it, although I am keen for the fight.

Anyone been watching the fly on the wall on?
Fury easily won the first fight. It will be interesting to see if the judges dare to favour Wilder again if Fury stays on his feet and outboxes him again.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It
I am surprised that Fury changed trainers again. He was robbed in the first fight if he boxes, jabs and can take Wilders unorthodox but hard hitting right handers he may have a chance but my head says Wilder and Heart wants Fury to win so he can face AJ as Wilder seems to not be keen on fighting AJ or hasn't been so far.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
(17-02-2020, 16:55 PM)Joe85 Wrote: Probably £20 but I was planning to watch on Sports Donkey 2 Big Grin
Same here mate, if the train Wi-Fi allows.
Fury looks in great shape, anyone know the odds on it?
Wow, tight as a nuns c*nt.

[Image: bd347cb9c5a8246959060f0ce8eeccce.jpg]
(17-02-2020, 18:05 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Is it on box nation? If the ring walk is at a ridiculous time I might bin it, although I am keen for the fight.

Anyone been watching the fly on the wall on?

it should be 5 in the morning on Sunday, I am getting up early for this.
(15-02-2020, 17:35 PM)Joe85 Wrote: Looking forward to this next Sat.

Any comrades staying up to watch? I’m going for a Wilder KO in the latter rounds.

I have a funny feeling Fury will get knocked out, will back him as he is British but i am genuinely excited for this match. Let's hope it is a good clean fight
Anyone watching “The Gypsy King” on itv? It’s pretty raw if not naive on and of Fury.Love him to bits though.
(20-02-2020, 21:35 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: Anyone watching “The Gypsy King” on itv? It’s pretty raw if not naive on and of Fury.Love him to bits though.
I saw the first one. I’ll catch up with this one tomorrow.

No exaggeration, where his old man lives is like visiting my father in law and they’ve got the same mannerisms and accents. Rough as fuck lol
(20-02-2020, 21:35 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: Anyone watching “The Gypsy King” on itv? It’s pretty raw if not naive on and of Fury.Love him to bits though.

He comes across very honest and down to earth.
Let’s av it! Come on Fury!
(22-02-2020, 19:49 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: Let’s av it! Come on Fury!
I hope he can do it. He is taller has a longer reach and can go southpaw if needed. I would be amazed if he jumped off his ringside seat and went toe to toe with Wilder.

My Mate owns a boozer and BT wanted to charge him over £2000 for the fight when the pub would be shut.
Don't make sense to me either.

(22-02-2020, 19:57 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: My Mate owns a boozer and BT wanted to charge him over £2000 for the fight when the pub would be shut.
Don't make sense to me either.

Lol pay per non view
Get in Tyson Fury.
Now AJ vs Fury
Can't wait

What a fight.

Well done Fury

Now for Aj be Fury