What have you done today....
Fixed my tumble dryer. Belt came off tensioner pulley, the pulley has had it so it will happen again so I've ordered a new pulley via ebay.
Angel 
Jeez... Erm... Visits to the toilet aside, I woke up, read the news, went for a 15km walk, stopped by the Commonwealth War Graves in the cemetery as usual to pay my respects and have a breather, got home, had late lunch, had a shower, worked on 2 websites for clients and played with the cats.

The rapeseed fields are just starting to bloom.

Took dogs for a walk, varnished some boards, knocked over a tin of varnish, had a root canal treatment at the dentists, now feel done in and just going to chill out and watch a film.
(02-05-2019, 16:56 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Took dogs for a walk, varnished some boards, knocked over a tin of varnish, had a root canal treatment at the dentists, now feel done in and just going to chill out and watch a film.

Root canal surgery. Dunno what's worse, the surgery or how much the dentist charges. Mine was painless for me but my wallet felt it.
(02-05-2019, 17:21 PM)The Expat Eagle Wrote:
(02-05-2019, 16:56 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Took dogs for a walk, varnished some boards, knocked over a tin of varnish, had a root canal treatment at the dentists, now feel done in and just going to chill out and watch a film.

Root canal surgery. Dunno what's worse, the surgery or how much the dentist charges. Mine was painless for me but my wallet felt it.

It was weird having a load of latex stretched across my mouth.  Like kinky sex without any pleasure.  200 bastard quid as well.  Would have been cheaper paying for kinky sex.
Round of golf so far, play football shortly, later cleaning the car.

Oh must remember to flea the cats as well.
Angel 
(02-05-2019, 17:24 PM)elgin eagle Wrote:

It was weird having a load of latex stretched across my mouth.  Like kinky sex without any pleasure.  200 bastard quid as well.  Would have been cheaper paying for kinky sex.

My dentist has big fat thumbs.... he stuck his aforementioned fat thumb in my mouth to press a mould against a broken tooth... I remember thinking... is this what girls feel like when giving a blowie?

I remained flaccid throughout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEY ARE NOT DOGS!

(02-05-2019, 17:24 PM)elgin eagle Wrote:

200 bastard quid .what fucking dentist do you use.
Go to port street in Stirling. I got route canal,a crown,a filling and scale and polish. Spread over 4 sessions it all came to about 250 quid. Dentist and her assistant are also like a comedy duo so you also get free intertainment 
(03-05-2019, 11:44 AM)Keltic Eagle Wrote:

THEY ARE NOT DOGS!

200 bastard quid .what fucking dentist do you use.
Go to port street in Stirling. I got route canal,a crown,a filling and scale and polish. Spread over 4 sessions it all came to about 250 quid. Dentist and her assistant are also like a comedy duo so you also get free intertainment 

It does include a crown and is also 4 sessions.  My dentist is fit though.  Well semi fit.  Fitter than me anyway.
Been ultra busy today without really accomplishing anything.  Moved half the mancave round just so I could take some decking down and move some insulation about to create enough space to get the bins back in the garden.
Day off today, got up and planned a day in allotment, got lazy and stayed indoors watching telly and sci fi........I am becoming a fair weather allotment man....

mushroom

My dentist has big fat thumbs.... he stuck his aforementioned fat thumb in my mouth to press a mould against a broken tooth... I remember thinking... is this what girls feel like when giving a blowie?

I remained flaccid throughout.

The most important info in the whole post I thought
(03-05-2019, 11:18 AM)BoozeCruz Wrote: Round of golf so far, play football shortly, later cleaning the car.

Did all those and picked up the wife's sister who's staying the weekend. She made me drink an entire litre of Bacardi and stop up until 6am. No sign of life from her yet either, she scoffed a litre of Voddy.

Don't think much is going to happen today, I'm supposed to be in a beach fishing match tonight, can't see that happening either. 

My head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts...…………………..

(03-05-2019, 11:18 AM)BoozeCruz Wrote: Round of golf so far, play football shortly, later cleaning the car.

Did all those and picked up the wife's sister who's staying the weekend. She made me drink an entire litre of Bacardi and stop up until 6am. No sign of life from her yet either, she scoffed a litre of Voddy.

Don't think much is going to happen today, I'm supposed to be in a beach fishing match tonight, can't see that happening either. 

My head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts, my head hurts...…………………..
Angel 
How is your head Booze?
(04-05-2019, 20:34 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: How is your head Booze?

Fine now, had a walk around an NT property, that'll do for today.
Angel 
Up at 4am.
Shower/coffee.
Drive to work for a 5am start.
Work until 1430.
Home... take dog for walk.
Watch Palace.
Bed.

Done so far and to do.

Played golf, I'm seriously shyte and getting worse
Cup of tea, bacon sandwich ( happening now )
Cut grass
Fix tumble dryer, parts have turned up
Build up Gazebo
Mrs BoozeCruz wanted one of those Lay-Z-Spa things, will get on that next.
Angel 
(07-05-2019, 13:38 PM)BoozeCruz Wrote: ……………………………………………….
Left over from the day before

Build up Gazebo
Mrs BoozeCruz wanted one of those Lay-Z-Spa things, will get on that next.

Job done.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel 
Being temporarily carless , I've walked ten miles and got soaked on 3 occasions.
Pissing it down here so no work for me today.
Will peruse the internet and wait for the kids to get home.
Day off.
Will get outta bed in a min
Shit/shave/shower
Gotta do shopping.
Take dog for walk
School run
Dinner
Take daughter dance class
Pick up Mrs from work
Pick up daughter from dance class
Beer.