What Wound You Up Today?
Waking up and realising that I have to go down to the council offices again.
Count to 10 please.

Remember you are better than those wankers Smile
(16-01-2020, 09:22 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: Count to 10 please.

Remember you are better than those wankers Smile
Smile  Cheers, but it doesn't help.  

Mrs E stressing me out about it too.  Grr.
(16-01-2020, 11:51 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Smile  Cheers, but it doesn't help.  

Mrs E stressing me out about it too.  Grr.

Oh no, you don't need that now. Sad
(16-01-2020, 12:16 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Oh no, you don't need that now. Sad
Thank God for work eh  Smile
Potholes..its that time of the year again !
(16-01-2020, 14:42 PM)in-exile Wrote: Potholes..its that time of the year again !
We have become a pot hole country but Boris has promised billions to fix them so we will be saved and you will be like, potholes what the feck are theySmile.
For IE

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-li...e-51135899

Smile
(16-01-2020, 09:20 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Waking up and realising that I have to go down to the council offices again.
Is it a complaint or have you been a naughty boy Wink
(16-01-2020, 21:20 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: Is it a complaint or have you been a naughty boy Wink
Nothing changes mate Smile  Wanted to see the planning officer about my shed again.  Its become about the principle of the thing now.
(17-01-2020, 14:17 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Nothing changes mate Smile  Wanted to see the planning officer about my shed again.  Its become about the principle of the thing now.

Is there grounds to complain if you think the chap is useless?
(17-01-2020, 14:27 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Is there grounds to complain if you think the chap is useless?
It's a woman mate. I just think she doesn't like the idea of men having mancaves or something.  Its bloody frustrating anyway.
(17-01-2020, 15:06 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: It's a woman mate. I just think she doesn't like the idea of men having mancaves or something.  Its bloody frustrating anyway.

Sexist I think hehe
Although technically yesterday, I'm still wound up by the ref bottling it and not sending Baldock off with a second yellow for assaulting Wilf by the touchline.
Was told by the manager last week to work with some smelly bastard .He has festering sores on his leg , hasn’t cut his hair in years ,lives with his mum,never had a girlfriend ((he’s 59) ,never washes his clothes and is an alcoholic.
I was so happy the week was over last Friday only to get a call this morning saying that he’s with me all of this week! Ffs!
(03-02-2020, 21:35 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: Was told by the manager last week to work with some smelly bastard .He has festering sores on his leg , hasn’t cut his hair in years ,lives with his mum,never had a girlfriend ((he’s 59) ,never washes his clothes and is an alcoholic.
I was so happy the week was over last Friday only to get a call this morning saying that he’s with me all of this week! Ffs!
Nope. Not on my watch! I’d be gagging, especially the sores. Making me feel ill just thinking about it.
Nobody likes a grass so obviously you can’t complain to your manager, but you’ve got to tell him to sort himself out, dirty bastard probably has coronavirus!
Big Grin 
(03-02-2020, 23:06 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Nope. Not on my watch! I’d be gagging, especially the sores. Making me feel ill just thinking about it.
Nobody likes a grass so obviously you can’t complain to your manager, but you’ve got to tell him to sort himself out, dirty bastard probably has coronavirus!
He’s a right old weirdo.He smells so bad  anyone in his vicinity moves out of the way in disgust,I’ve been at meetings with him when everyone within 3 metres of him have have moved away.The manager has told him but he says he can’t control his gammy leg from smelling.hes got dry skin with what looks like cysts on his face and neck.Oh well only four days to go Big Grin
Due to fly off to Dublin this morning for our short break.

Last weekend I told the wife that to get to the airport in good time we'd need to leave home at 0645. I was assured that wouldn't be a problem.

Reminded her again midweek that we leave at 0645 - yes, ok.

Reminded her on Saturday that we leave at 0645 and she needs to start thinking about what to pack - yes, ok, I'm on it.

Reminded her yesterday that we leave today at 0645 - yes, no problem.

She's been up all night supposedly getting ready.

It's 0645.

Is her packing done? No.
Is she even dressed and ready to go? No.
Will she be ready in the foreseeable future? No.

Are all married women like this or am I just unlucky?
(04-02-2020, 06:45 AM)HonorOakBloke Wrote: Due to fly off to Dublin this morning for our short break.

Last weekend I told the wife that to get to the airport in good time we'd need to leave home at 0645. I was assured that wouldn't be a problem.

Reminded her on Saturday that we leave at 0645 and she needs to start thinking about what to pack - yes, ok, I'm on it.

She's  been up all night supposedly getting ready.

It's 0645.

Is her packing done? No.

If we are flying on monday I say we fly on Sunday so everything is ready come Monday.....
Have a good trip and holiday H Smile.
(04-02-2020, 06:45 AM)HonorOakBloke Wrote: Due to fly off to Dublin this morning for our short break.

She's  been up all night supposedly getting ready.

It's 0645.

Is her packing done? No.

Mine is the opposite. She’d be nagging me to pack and would start her own at least a week in advance. The nagging would intensify as we got closer to departure date as she wants to invade my baggage allowance with all her unnecessary crap! I’d pack my shit in about half an hour the night before and then she’d spend the rest of the night trying to cram tons of shite into my bag, weigh, repack, weigh, bargain with me to leave my nonessentials such as clean clothes and toiletries in exchange for her must haves. You know, the stuff you really need like two sets of hair straighteners, industrial hair dryer, 8 bags of make up, fucking 20 outfits for 7 nights, that sort of thing. In the end I’d end up taking 5 pairs of pants, a few t shirts, 2 swimming shorts to accommodate the kitchen sink and we’d still weigh in over the allowance...