What Is Wrong With Yanks?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49253691

Words fail me, this is not how you make America Great...
(06-08-2019, 20:15 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49253691

Words fail me, this is not how you make America Great...
Another non story used by identity politics zealots.
Don't take us back to the '70s, vote Tory and stop the crazy Marxist from wrecking Britain and stopping Brexit.
What is wrong with Texas police officers Brosch and Smith?

Bit harsh blaming a nation of 330 million.

But I agree they showed extremely poor judgement.
(06-08-2019, 21:42 PM)Raggy Wrote: What is wrong with Texas police officers Brosch and Smith?

Bit harsh blaming a nation of 330 million.

But I agree they showed extremely poor judgement.

They probably didn't give it a thought because they a have a job to do and the guy had committed a crime.

Are people really suggesting that black criminals should be treated differently to others?

Ridiculous.
Don't take us back to the '70s, vote Tory and stop the crazy Marxist from wrecking Britain and stopping Brexit.
Talons Wrote:They probably didn't give it a thought because they a have a job to do and the guy had committed a crime.

Are people really suggesting that black criminals should be treated differently to others?

Ridiculous.

Since when was police procedure to lead suspects on rope behind horses?  Is that normal?  I've never seen this before.
(07-08-2019, 14:56 PM)jamiemartin721 Wrote: Since when was police procedure to lead suspects on rope behind horses?  Is that normal?  I've never seen this before.
I have no idea but I doubt it had anything to do with him being black.
I assume that cops on horseback are not abnormal in Texas and the guy was being taken for pick up after trespassing.

Would there be any fuss if he was White, Chinese, Indian, Irish, Italian? You know the answer.

Identity politics bollocks.
Probably not the day to answer this question.