Transfer Deadline
Palace have signed Noone.  Not cardiffs noone just no one...……..

Really hope that Bowen's move to wet sham falls though or he signs and they go down (even better).
(31-01-2020, 19:56 PM)The Groover Wrote: Palace have signed Noone.  Not cardiffs noone just no one...……..

Really hope that Bowen's move to wet sham falls though or he signs and they go down (even better).

I heard we have signed Fuckall
Still hope......
That’s Immigration sorted. It didn’t take long.
You wanted it.
You voted for it.
This government gets it done.
(31-01-2020, 19:56 PM)The Groover Wrote: Palace have signed Noone.  Not cardiffs noone just no one...……..

Well if I was a cynic which I am. I wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt sign as his agent may be thinking....hes out of contract in June I know EPL clubs want him. I can get him an EPL club a big pay rise and a massive signing on fee. So let's fuck whu about put silly obstacles in the way and move in July.
Only Palace could end up with less players despite the manager wanting 4 or 5 more.

Lol
Wickham gone to Wednesday on loan
Fucking hell, only we can leave ourselves in a weaker position after a window than before!

Tsk.

Almost wish we were near relegation so that we were kinda forced to invest
Not everyone who voted Brexit is racist. Fact. 
It is likely that racists probably voted for Brexit.
Anyone involved in grooming gangs, regardless of religion, is a c*nt who should be chemically castrated.
Hope that clarifies things.
https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Footba...tal+Palace

Today's summary makes grim reading.
(01-02-2020, 09:57 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Footba...tal+Palace

Today's summary makes grim reading.
The whole thing needs investigating. Who makes the decisions.? Do we have scouts? Does DF actually have a clue? Are we trying to get players for a song? Are players put off by the manager? Having said that...was Bowen worth the 20 plus million WHU have forked out? Were we actually looking at any of these rumoured players?  I'm rambling because I like many am frustrated by what seems inherent incompetence in recruitment at the club. I do however think SP is too soft to lead a football club.  His recruitment of former players in various roles appears to be based on sentiment rather than business sense or competency.  Why did we have Salako AJ and now Dougie amongst others at the Club in various roles for which they seemed inexperienced or in case of AJ...past sell by date? We missed out on Tosun 2 years ago by being penny pinching and he will probably cost more now. We know we can recoup a lot of money by selling Wilf if need be so we could gamble on a decent signing that could pay for himself if he helped us get to Europe. Is it the Yanks f*cking us up?
Yep there are more questions than answers. The more I find out the less I know. Big Grin Huh
(01-02-2020, 11:05 AM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: The whole thing needs investigating. Who makes the decisions.? Do we have scouts? Does DF actually have a clue? Are we trying to get players for a song? Are players put off by the manager? Having said that...was Bowen worth the 20 plus million WHU have forked out? Were we actually looking at any of these rumoured players?  I'm rambling because I like many am frustrated by what seems inherent incompetence in recruitment at the club. I do however think SP is too soft to lead a football club.  His recruitment of former players in various roles appears to be based on sentiment rather than business sense or competency.  Why did we have Salako AJ and now Dougie amongst others at the Club in various roles for which they seemed inexperienced or in case of AJ...past sell by date? We missed out on Tosun 2 years ago by being penny pinching and he will probably cost more now. We know we can recoup a lot of money by selling Wilf if need be so we could gamble on a decent signing that could pay for himself if he helped us get to Europe. Is it the Yanks f*cking us up?
Yep there are more questions than answers. The more I find out the less I know. Big Grin Huh
If I could guess at the main reason I would say it's probably the yanks lack of willing to invest.  But your other questions are all valid.  It's been another all round clusterfuck.  Who was the back up to Ferguson?  

Needs a big investment soon doesn't it.
Average age of the team was 30 today so I’m told.We need to address this like from 2 years ago ffs