This Is Great
(09-06-2019, 21:09 PM)BoozeCruz Wrote: You have been managing to wind them up just lately.

Welll I have now twice posted the link to 'palacecomrades.com' into BBS threads inviting people to join.

What more do I have to do to get banned over there ffs?
(11-06-2019, 12:20 PM)Raggy Wrote: Welll I have now twice posted the link to 'palacecomrades.com' into BBS threads inviting people to join.

Start a Palace Comrades thread with the website address at the start.  That will definitely wind a few of them up and get you banned at the same time Smile Especially if you say how much you prefer the freedom of speech on here.
You are unbannable Raggy....
(11-06-2019, 12:20 PM)Raggy Wrote: Welll I have now twice posted the link to 'palacecomrades.com' into BBS threads inviting people to join.

Criticise Corbyn with some spelling mistakes You will be off in seconds.
(11-06-2019, 13:46 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: You are unbannable Raggy....

I see what you did there  Smile
TBF From what I saw Les advertised this site also. Don't think its a banning offence.
(11-06-2019, 15:59 PM)Abetter Wrote: TBF From what I saw Les advertised this site also.  Don't think its a banning offence.

Maybe he's joined.  He likes calling people c*nts Smile  I don't think they can do anything about the visitor messages.  That was my parting gift to them.  Like giving your ex wife a fucked car at the bottom of the garden in the divorce.
(11-06-2019, 15:59 PM)Abetter Wrote: TBF From what I saw Les advertised this site also.  Don't think its a banning offence.

TBF to the BBS it's my experience that they don't delete such threads but HOL does.
My Palace blog and podcast can be found at South London and Proud.