The Right To Hate
Good speech. Not sure how it fits with his role as a comedian though.

Who represents this voice in parliament? No-one. There are about 5-10 million votes out there that no one seems to want. Strange times.
Ballot spoilers of the world unite.
(25-06-2020, 21:33 PM)Raggy Wrote: Good speech. Not sure how it fits with his role as a comedian though.

Who represents this voice in parliament? No-one. There are about 5-10 million votes out there that no one seems to want. Strange times.

They really are.  Blunt talking northerners can be annoying, but I think he's spot on here.

I think he sums up well what lots of people are feeling.  Nudge theory can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.  I'll think what I want, even if it's wrong.  Too many liberal idiots trying to get us to support this or hate that country or those refugees or that organisation.  Whatever happened to independent thought or free speech?  Stick your hive mind up your arse.
Of course, he's right about Liberal bullshit. Mostly only the media puppets, vote whoring MPs and some dopey students seem to disagree.
Sadly, identity politics is not just driven by the elites though. It is also used by minorities who think it brings them advantage.

Tribal ambition has a new weapon and it suits everybody except for those of us whose only tribe is our family. White non religious Europeans aren't allowed to be tribal in the new world order because, as the man says, we are branded as racists.

As the majority in Europe and the US, we better turn this around real soon and stop these pricks from dictating what we can do, see and think.

I will not live in an Orwellian World of 'wrong think' or 'doublethink'. They can fuck right off.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It