The Prediction Thread
I reckon tomorrow will be flying ant day.
I predict we will get off 147 members one day.
I predict Boris will be the next PM

India will win the world cup

USA will win the women's world cup

England will win the Ashes

My neighbour's pet will outlive everyone in out street (it is a effing turtle)
We had our flying ant day yesterday.  The twats could not get out of the outdoor holes so decided to fly around my conservatory!!!  Dodgy
Trump to win the next Presidential campaign.....
[attachment=187 Wrote:The Groover pid='4797' dateline='1562268145']We had our flying ant day yesterday.  The twats could not get out of the outdoor holes so decided to fly around my conservatory!!!  Dodgy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That is a good place to hide from flying ants, no one could have predicted that
(04-07-2019, 19:09 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: I predict we will get off 147 members one day.
By deleting the 4 randoms who wandered in to sell us email lists and dresses this prediction has now come true.
(06-07-2019, 09:54 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: By deleting the 4 randoms who wandered in to sell us email lists and dresses this prediction has now come true.

Top man.......

I predict the 148th user registering on this site will win a can of beans....it paint...or something....me crystal ball is not working...
(06-07-2019, 11:23 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: Top man.......

I predict the 148th user registering on this site will win a can of beans....it paint...or something....me crystal ball is not working...
Maybe they don't want the varnish.  I can see their point to be fair.  Anyway since the spammer cull we are down to 143 and still a month of the crappy close season left.  Don't know whether to see this as glass half full or half empty considering I haven't advertised comrades at all.  Hopefully it's not that people don't like it or prefer the third reich or bullying cliques. Have tried my best to start a non pc one (apart from the lack of advertising of course).
(06-07-2019, 11:52 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Maybe they don't want the varnish.  I can see their point to be fair.  Anyway since the spammer cull we are down to 143 and still a month of the crappy close season left.  Don't know whether to see this as glass half full or half empty considering I haven't advertised comrades at all.  Hopefully it's not that people don't like it or prefer the third reich or bullying cliques. Have tried my best to start a non pc one (apart from the lack of advertising of course).

Ads are your call, they go by site traffic and if they think your site has good traffic you will get ads..... 
I think once the season starts we can leave some cards on the ground asking people to log on etc and see how it goes, I still think word of mouth is the best ad
(06-07-2019, 13:55 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Ads are your call, they go by site traffic and if they think your site has good traffic you will get ads..... 
I think once the season starts we can leave some cards on the ground asking people to log on etc and see how it goes, I still think word of mouth is the best ad
Yeah cool, sounds like the easiest way too Smile

Don't really want ads everywhere, the site is so cheap to run that there's no need for them to be honest.  Just need a few more posters really and it's all good.
elgin eagle Wrote:Yeah cool, sounds like the easiest way too Smile

Don't really want ads everywhere, the site is so cheap to run that there's no need for them to be honest.  Just need a few more posters really and it's all good.

We got 100 odd members and they will start posting, it will happen once we have the season start with Everton on the door and no players signed....plenty will have something to say
(06-07-2019, 17:44 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: We got 100 odd members and they will start posting, it will happen once we have the season start with Everton on the door and no players signed....plenty will have something to say
Yeah that will be good mate, we have a core group who post stuff, and some interesting threads building up.  Expat is looking at ways that the thread and most recent post can be viewed together, which should help things.  I'm a train driver who is shit at IT so no help at all.  Luckily he's a patient sort of geezer and has created a good looking site for us.
Hang in there Elgin this site will grow.
(06-07-2019, 18:37 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: Hang in there Elgin this site will grow.
Haha hope so mate.  Everything works anyway (till I break it) Smile

I predict I will break it.
Thank fuck for that.  Thought the registration thing had broken and Expat is on holiday.  Welcome mab66.  You win 393 tins of varnish.
Clearly the fear of winning varnish was holding people back.  Like waiting for a bus.  Welcome drunk ninja.
One of my prediction went pear shaped, India won't be winning the world cup this time round.....

(12-07-2019, 12:40 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Clearly the fear of winning varnish was holding people back.  Like waiting for a bus.  Welcome drunk ninja.

I agree, but it is good varnish I am told Smile
(12-07-2019, 12:44 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: One of my prediction went pear shaped, India won't be winning the world cup this time round.....

I agree, but it is good varnish I am told Smile
The best.  Even after all these years it still explodes out of the pot Smile  Thats a sign of excellent varnish.