That Day When Everything Is Your Fault
As this is quite a bloke dominated site I feel comfortable posting this.  What do you do during 'the time of the month'?  I was quite tempted to go into work 3 hours early earlier.
Fortunately at my (& my wife's!) time of life this isn't a problem any more: but back in the day the deepest nuclear bunker wasn't enough to save me from at least 2 days of total misery...
(27-11-2019, 12:30 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: As this is quite a bloke dominated site I feel comfortable posting this.  What do you do during 'the time of the month'?  I was quite tempted to go into work 3 hours early earlier.
Keep out of her bloody way(pun intended)
Everything is always my fault. I cope by drinking heavily and fantasising about suicide.
Lol like it
(27-11-2019, 16:11 PM)Arthur Fleck Wrote: Everything is always my fault.  I cope by drinking heavily and fantasising about suicide.
Ditto.
(27-11-2019, 13:13 PM)HonorOakBloke Wrote: Fortunately at my (& my wife's!) time of life this isn't a problem any more: but back in the day the deepest nuclear bunker wasn't enough to save me from at least 2 days of total misery...
I bought this second hand Dyson from ebay.  What a mistake that was.
elgin eagle Wrote:I bought this second hand Dyson from ebay.  What a mistake that was.
I hope it didn't get stuck somewhere hehe.

sometimes the horse eats the barn and sometimes the barn ears the horse..
(28-11-2019, 05:03 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: I hope it didn't get stuck somewhere hehe.

sometimes the horse eats the barn and sometimes the barn ears the horse..
Smile

Back to normality today thank Christ.
elgin eagle Wrote:Smile

Back to normality today thank Christ.
Yay Smile

when  I was in the flight school me old instructor told me to treat the plane as I would treat a woman, nice and gently and she will respond well to you and I do still. Smile
(28-11-2019, 18:40 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Yay Smile

when  I was in the flight school me old instructor told me to treat the plane as I would treat a woman, nice and gently and she will respond well to you and I do still. Smile
Take her up to 30,000 feet then let her go?

That day is like the day when common sense and reasoning goes out the window.  I should mark it in the diary really so I know when it's coming up and can make plans to be away.
(28-11-2019, 23:34 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Take her up to 30,000 feet then let her go?

That day is like the day when common sense and reasoning goes out the window.  I should mark it in the diary really so I know when it's coming up and can make plans to be away.

I know what you mean, grew in a house with two sisters and a mother being the only boy and now married, you just can't do enough, even a raise of eyebrow can get you into trouble Wink
(29-11-2019, 07:08 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: I know what you mean, grew in a house with two sisters and a mother being the only boy and now married, you just can't do enough, even a raise of eyebrow can get you into trouble Wink
Blimey, so you had at least 3 days of it each month.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-50597405

Those japs eh
(29-11-2019, 08:39 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Blimey, so you had at least 3 days of it each month.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-50597405

Those japs eh
lol love that badge. 

yup