TRANSFER LATEST thread
I just want us to replace AW-B. Get a LB and another striker. We must have a few quid to spend unless it's going elsewhere?! I thought last night we played like we was in a dance hall by the seaside.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
(Yesterday, 12:05 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: I just want us to replace AW-B. Get a LB and another striker. We must have a few quid to spend unless it's going elsewhere?! I thought last night we played like we  was in a dance hall by the seaside.

I am beginning to think Riedewald is a much better left back then PVA He covered a hell of a lot of ground last night. The goals both started down our right and then through our soft centre both outside the box.
Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.
(Yesterday, 14:01 PM)TheBiggin Wrote: I am beginning to think Riedewald is a much better left back then PVA He covered a hell of a lot of ground last night. The goals both started down our right and then through our soft centre both outside the box.
That's true. I call Riedewald Giro lol but I expect I am not the only one

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/01/22/re...-year-old/ A 32yr old whose been playing in America. Who recommended him? The Petrol Tanks?!

(Yesterday, 16:39 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/01/22/re...-year-old/ A 32yr old whose been playing in America. Who recommended him? The Petrol Tanks?!

Christ.
(Yesterday, 16:57 PM)TheBiggin Wrote: Christ.
If it was Christ we were signing I would not mind. At least we would get some bread and fish for nowt.

(Yesterday, 17:01 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: If it was Christ we were signing I would not mind. At least we would get some bread and fish for nowt.

We would probably get the bread reduced at 7pm, and loan the fish.
(Yesterday, 17:44 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: We would probably get the bread reduced at 7pm, and loan the fish.

We've bought a youngster from Welling. Hasn't been there long. Supposed to be quite good.
Jay Rich-Baghuelou https://g.co/kgs/jgqmja
Not everyone who voted Brexit is racist. Fact. 
It is likely that racists probably voted for Brexit.
Anyone involved in grooming gangs, regardless of religion, is a c*nt who should be chemically castrated.
Hope that clarifies things.
(Yesterday, 23:24 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: We've bought a youngster from Welling. Hasn't been there long. Supposed to be quite good.
Jay Rich-Baghuelou https://g.co/kgs/jgqmja

Hmmn i quite often chat to MG. Him and my mate Chris, he is involved in the financial management side of things at welling, down my local, I shall ask them about Jay.
(Today, 07:00 AM)TheBiggin Wrote: Hmmn i quite often chat to MG. Him and my mate Chris, he is involved in the financial management side of things at welling, down my local, I shall ask them about Jay.
Apparently he's a tough tackling defender. But be interested to hear more about him.

It's very quiet on transfers. I believe Parish has flown out to Dubai. If he's gone to get new investors, then if they dig deep then folk may be happy, but some won't be on moral grounds.

More rumours about Jordan Ibe. I wouldn't be against it. Chance for him to resurrect his career. Could be VFM
(Today, 13:54 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: It's very quiet on transfers. I believe Parish has flown out to Dubai. If he's gone to get new investors, then if they dig deep then folk may be happy, but some won't be on moral grounds.

For a holiday during the break more likely.

We won't spend big money on anyone until the club makes more money.
It is critical that we get our ground sorted out.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy.
Diyar is back!