Spammers
Have introduced a security question into the registration process so that should fuck them up for a while.  Still paranoid as hell that I will fuck something up and the site will go down, never to return though.  When it does, cheers comrades, it was a good learning experience, thanks for being part of it.  Hopefully that day doesn't come for a while though.  I'm hoping someone will join like expat and save the rudderless ship from disaster.
That day won't come EE.

I like the security question, you can always use the one from the Quiz Smile
(27-11-2019, 08:11 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: That day won't come EE.

I like the security question, you can always use the one from the Quiz Smile
I dunno, it cant work forever without updates and stuff surely?  Well let's see, maybe it can Smile

If we use one of Richard's questions nobody will be able to join.  Get the hammock out Smile
elgin eagle Wrote:I dunno, it cant work forever without updates and stuff surely?  Well let's see, maybe it can Smile

If we use one of Richard's questions nobody will be able to join.  Get the hammock out Smile

I agree Smile 

Richard is our mastermind expert when it comes to all things Palace and we use one of his questions and spammers or bots will fail
(30-11-2019, 16:33 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: I agree Smile 

Richard is our mastermind expert when it comes to all things Palace and we use one of his questions and spammers or bots will fail
Along with new joiners Big Grin  we need a programmer sharpish.
elgin eagle Wrote:Along with new joiners Big Grin  we need a programmer sharpish.

I don't know any programmers. ;( will keep an eye out
(02-12-2019, 05:44 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: I don't know any programmers. ;( will keep an eye out
Cheers mate.  It could probably run for ages without updates I guess though.
(03-12-2019, 11:59 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Cheers mate.  It could probably run for ages without updates I guess though.

I agree