Solicitors Letter
Which Podcast or Fans Forum would you have sent a solicitor letter and why. You may of heard another Fan Group sent one to Back of the Nest.
I start with Red and blue review one of them as a pseudo second rate celebrity complex and the other his views on race are rooted in the 70's South Africa.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
I don't think it's another fan group when you read the letter it sounds like they used some content that was copyrighted may be some art work. I am thinking a firm that has its own web pages to make money. A lot of people use photos that have been taken by the media when they post on Facebook and twitter.
Crystal Palace North East - Scotland, The Highlands & Islands exiles
@NE_Palace_Fans
(04-05-2020, 11:07 AM)Penshaw Eagle Wrote: I don't think it's another fan group when you read the letter it sounds like they used some content that was copyrighted may be some art work. I am thinking a firm that has its own web pages to make money. A lot of people use photos that have been taken by the media when they post on Facebook and twitter.
I did read it mate. Didn't the original tweet hint at a fan group and I listened to the pod as well. But you may be right

I would send one to the BBS, requesting access to my data.  Pretty sure that is in breach of some law.  Would I win my case because they are preventing me from logging in?

We need to find a high powered lawyer comrade.
(04-05-2020, 14:40 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: I would send one to the BBS, requesting access to my data.  Pretty sure that is in breach of some law.  Would I win my case because they are preventing me from logging in?

We need to find a high powered lawyer comrade.
Is there no one on the BBS that could ask on your behalf?!

(04-05-2020, 20:13 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: Is there no one on the BBS that could ask on your behalf?!

There's a couple but I doubt they would want the hassle mate.