So Many Guests
What does it mean?

I used this ip address program to check where they are coming from and it seems almost all are from France.

https://www.ip-adress.com/ip-address/ipv4/151.80.39.61

Maybe we have french comrades who are all Palace?
French Comrades bless them
(25-10-2019, 06:27 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: French Comrades bless them
Sweet mother of nectere
Aaaaah, the fruits of my loins Tongue
Bots, search engine indexers, casual searchers, hackers and/or people using VPNs. Guests are literally visitors who are not members.

You should be wondering why guests are not being converted into members. Smile
"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts."

- William Shakespeare's As You Like it (Act 2, Scene 7)
(25-10-2019, 18:31 PM)The Expat Eagle Wrote: Bots, search engine indexers, casual searchers, hackers and/or people using VPNs. Guests are literally visitors who are not members.

You should be wondering why guests are not being converted into members. Smile
Maybe they can't handle banter Smile I don't give a fuck if they join or not.  I struggle with english, let alone french.
(25-10-2019, 22:11 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Maybe they can't handle banter Smile I don't give a fuck if they join or not.  I struggle with english, let alone french.

Yet you want to grow the membership. I'm confused.

French IP doesn't mean they are French. I have a Swedish IP. Wink
"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts."

- William Shakespeare's As You Like it (Act 2, Scene 7)
(26-10-2019, 18:50 PM)The Expat Eagle Wrote: Yet you want to grow the membership. I'm confused.

French IP doesn't mean they are French. I have a Swedish IP. Wink

Yeah true, but you are special Wink 100 frenchies at 7am, they arent going to be Palace are they, why do you think there is no away section?  I only want Palace on here.  Preferably Palace who can do banter and don't take themselves too seriously.  Quality not quantity my friend.  Fortunately it's only the politics section that needs checking really.  Everywhere else is a piece of piss.
They could be PSG fans.  They have a link with the HF.
(26-10-2019, 21:59 PM)The Groover Wrote: They could be PSG fans.  They have a link with the HF.
Smile

Early risers them Frenchies.  Which reminds me, the clocks go back tonight I think.  I'm never sure if electronic devices do it automatically or not.  Supposed to be working at half 9.
They should ee. Computers, phones etc all should have it in built.

Don't be late Big Grin
elgin eagle Wrote:Smile

Early risers them Frenchies.  Which reminds me, the clocks go back tonight I think.  I'm never sure if electronic devices do it automatically or not.  Supposed to be working at half 9.
It does and all me phones and computers automatically change but the bedside alarm clock hasn't.....
Haha cheers guys.  Immaterial anyway as I'm bastard awake Smile 0619, might as well get up and take the dogs out.
The tablet shows the time as 0623, my watch says 7.22, and the comrades website post says 0821 Smile  Better look at the time settings.
Haha changing the time settings made no difference whatsoever.
Hahaha fantastic one went back one stay in the same zone and another went forward.

Fantastic
(27-10-2019, 07:11 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: Hahaha fantastic one went back one stay in the same zone and another went forward.

Fantastic
Smile nothing like confusion eh.  I'm choosing the time where I'm not late for work.

What time does your post say?  Maybe it's just me (it usually is) Smile
(27-10-2019, 07:25 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Smile nothing like confusion eh.  I'm choosing the time where I'm not late for work.

What time does your post say?  Maybe it's just me (it usually is) Smile
It said 7:11 and I think I posted that at 7ish so maybe right

Edit: I checked the time of this post and it is an hour behind. Our site has done it, we are in BST Summer time, yay

Palacecomrades.com where it is summer all year long Smile
Razorsedge Wrote:It said 7:11 and I think I posted that at 7ish so maybe right

Edit: I checked the time of this post and it is an hour behind. Our site has done it, we are in BST Summer time, yay

Palacecomrades.com where it is summer all year long Smile
However on my iPad it is showing the right time. 

When I log as a guest it shows European time ie Paris time. 
I love it haha
Big Grin

It says 10.30 now ffs Smile Won't have to go to work at all today at this rate. I don't think I'm cut out to be an administrator somehow.  It's a role that requires intelligence.