Sleep Over
My son invited his best pal to a sleepover when his mate came to ours for his tea. They had a great time and then another boy who they both know invites himself into our home we had the front door open as it's quite warm.

Anyway when my Son's mates Mum came here to pick her son up. This other boy had hit my son's mate hard on the back of the head hard a few times while they were in my son's bedroom.

I am fucking fuming.

Both my Wife and my son's mate Mum had a pop at him

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk
(25-07-2020, 15:22 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: My son invited his best pal to a sleepover when his mate came to ours for his tea. They had a great time and then another boy who they both know invites himself into our home we had the front door open as it's quite warm.

Anyway when my Son's mates Mum came here to pick her son up. This other boy had hit my son's mate hard on the back of the head hard a few times while they were in my son's bedroom.

I am fucking fuming.

Both my Wife and my son's mate Mum had a pop at him

Little twat.  Tell him he's banned from your house mate.  And drop something on his head as he leaves.
Why didn’t your son and his mate just beat him up?
(25-07-2020, 16:05 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Little twat.  Tell him he's banned from your house mate.  And drop something on his head as he leaves.
Lol