Poll: Should Inniss Be Sacked?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.50%
5 62.50%
No
25.00%
2 25.00%
Not Sure
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should Palace Sack Inniss?
I thought he should have been sacked after getting 7 months in prison, this latest incident should not even let his sacking be in question.
https://www.footballfancast.com/premier-...yan-inniss
Dunno about sacking him - but we should certainly be telling him that his contract won't be renewed. He's never going to amount to much as a footballer- how many years has he been in the development squad without breaking through?
(06-09-2019, 21:18 PM)HonorOakBloke Wrote: Dunno about sacking him - but we should certainly be telling him that his contract won't be renewed.  He's never going to amount to much as a footballer- how many years has he been in the development squad without breaking through?
He is 24 and has been loaned out 12 times.
(06-09-2019, 21:22 PM)The Expat Eagle Wrote: He is 24 and has been loaned out 12 times.
Didn't know that... I knew he'd been around for what seemed like ages.

High time we cut our losses, then.
Can't understand why he is still on the books.
(06-09-2019, 21:27 PM)HonorOakBloke Wrote: Didn't know that... I knew he'd been around for what seemed like ages.

High time we cut our losses, then.
Have to bite the bullet at some time.
He palace's longest serving player. Parish wanted to give him a second chance - he's done.
(07-09-2019, 21:05 PM)Glazier Wrote: He palace's longest serving player. Parish wanted to give him a second chance - he's done.
Agreed.  Get rid now.
(07-09-2019, 21:05 PM)Glazier Wrote: He palace's longest serving player. Parish wanted to give him a second chance - he's done.
After Wilf. Wink
How the fuck is he still here. Madness.
Get rid ASAP.