Scott Banks
Just signed ...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51203216
Ballot spoilers of the world unite.
(22-01-2020, 14:58 PM)Raggy Wrote: Just signed ...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51203216
Hope we dont let him rot in the reserves, he is quite highly rated by all accounts.  Quite like low risk signings like this.
(22-01-2020, 15:04 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Hope we dont let him rot in the reserves, he is quite highly rated by all accounts.  Quite like low risk signings like this.
Dont you just love the trite bs players spout when they sign for a club. What they mean is....I saw this an opportunity to increase my earnings power and hopefully put myself in the shop window to join a bigger club. Either way I'm going to be minted. Big Grin
(22-01-2020, 15:29 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: Dont you just love the trite bs players spout when they sign for a club. What they mean is....I saw this an opportunity to increase my earnings power and hopefully put myself in the shop window to join a bigger club. Either way I'm going to be minted. Big Grin

I used to like the Neil Warnock approach.  'Sharon and the kids love it here, and Williams already been down to goals for a kickabout.  I'm having jerk chicken for tea, then going down the Railway Club for a pint of John Smiths'.
He needs to be on the bench V sheff utd and get a run out for sure.
(22-01-2020, 18:38 PM)The Groover Wrote: He needs to be on the bench V sheff utd and get a run out for sure.
Apparently at Clyde FC they absolutely love him. Not seen any film of him playing so can't really comment. Just hope he's a bright young talent that won't be either rotting in the reserves or always out on loan.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
The defender we got from welling went straight into the under 18s.
(22-01-2020, 18:38 PM)The Groover Wrote: He needs to be on the bench V sheff utd and get a run out for sure.
Agreed.  Just to have something unpredictable on the bench if nothing else.
(23-01-2020, 15:04 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Agreed.  Just to have something unpredictable on the bench if nothing else.
Saw him via Facebook score a cracking goal for Clyde. He hasn't played much recently at Tannadice, so he would be fresh but match fit?! But I ain't saying don't have him in the squad for Sheffield United, If he's good enough then doesn't matter how old he is.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
(23-01-2020, 15:04 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Agreed.  Just to have something unpredictable on the bench if nothing else.
Really? If we see him before his 25th birthday I'll be surprised. ....if Roy is still here.
Well, let’s file this next to Jach as most bizarre and ridiculous transfer of the premier league era. 

Can’t get in a Scottish championship team, loaned straight out to Alloa. What’s the fucking point?
(31-01-2020, 22:01 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Well, let’s file this next to Jach as most bizarre and ridiculous transfer of the premier league era. 

Can’t get in a Scottish championship team, loaned straight out to Alloa. What’s the fucking point?
I refer you to my post above yours.
(31-01-2020, 22:01 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Well, let’s file this next to Jach as most bizarre and ridiculous transfer of the premier league era. 

I bet that's what everyone who took the day off today is thinking.
(31-01-2020, 22:16 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: I bet that's what everyone who took the day off today is thinking.
Any Palace fan taking the day off for transfer deadline day needs their head checked.
(31-01-2020, 22:21 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Any Palace fan taking the day off for transfer deadline day needs their head checked.
Big Grin

Difficult to disagree with that.  Did Ferguson fall through?
(31-01-2020, 22:31 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Big Grin

Difficult to disagree with that.  Did Ferguson fall through?
Supposedly he’s failed a medical due to a bum knee.
(22-01-2020, 18:38 PM)The Groover Wrote: He needs to be on the bench V sheff utd and get a run out for sure.
Are Alloa playing Sheff Utd soon? Huh
(31-01-2020, 22:35 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Supposedly he’s failed a medical due to a bum knee.
He sounds perfect.
(31-01-2020, 22:21 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Any Palace fan taking the day off for transfer deadline day needs their head checked.

Yep I will get that checked straight away Chris ;(
That’s Immigration sorted. It didn’t take long.
You wanted it.
You voted for it.
This government gets it done.
(01-02-2020, 13:11 PM)TheBiggin Wrote: Yep I will get that checked straight away Chris ;(
Lol.