Say Something About The Poster Above
As the tittle suggests..

I used to open batting in cricket so ready to face a bouncer
The tittle should have included the word ‘Funny’ can one of the mods edit the thread tittle to reflect this please
(01-08-2020, 12:27 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: As the tittle suggests..

I used to open batting in cricket so ready to face a bouncer
Razorsedge can't edit the title of his own thread despite being a mod himself.  In the interest of balance I'll add that he comes across as a very decent comrade Smile
(01-08-2020, 14:19 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Razorsedge can't edit the title of his own thread despite being a mod himself.  In the interest of balance I'll add that he comes across as a very decent comrade Smile
Elgin Eagle:
 Judgement clouded by unjustified hatred for anything not communist.
Fortunately, this is outweighed by many other excellent qualities, loyalty and honesty the topmost.
(01-08-2020, 15:51 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Elgin Eagle:
 Judgement clouded by unjustified hatred for anything not communist.
Fortunately, this is outweighed by many other excellent qualities, loyalty and honesty the topmost.
Ex forces man, so highest respect from me. 

Would love to see him in a mask buying milk in Tesco Smile
(01-08-2020, 17:21 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Ex forces man, so highest respect from me. 

Would love to see him in a mask buying milk in Tesco Smile
Women’s work.

I do wear a mask in consideration of others fears if I’ve got it on me, otherwise I just say I’m medically exempt.
(01-08-2020, 18:17 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Women’s work.

I do wear a mask in consideration of others fears if I’ve got it on me, otherwise I just say I’m medically exempt.

I have heard rumours that teenagers use the excuse, mask make my anxiety up and this is a valid reason not to wear.....

Anyhoo moving on..... the GC stands for Gardener and Cultivator Smile
If this thread only has 3 contributors, it will become more annoying and repetitive for Chris than the coronavirus thread.  For than reason alone, i'm in.

Razorsedge has a fine allotment where he grows only the best produce for his table.
(01-08-2020, 20:05 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: If this thread only has 3 contributors, it will become more annoying and repetitive for Chris than the coronavirus thread.  For than reason alone, i'm in.

Razorsedge has a fine allotment where he grows only the best produce for his table.
EE, the man who once famously said "It is only a shed"
He's a bad man, apparently.
(02-08-2020, 07:54 AM)...TUX... Wrote: He's a bad man, apparently.
Tux is what Wall Street was built for.
(02-08-2020, 11:21 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Tux is what Wall Street was built for.
EE always has to comment Cool
On everyone that posts on this thread
(01-08-2020, 14:19 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Razorsedge can't edit the title of his own thread despite being a mod himself.  In the interest of balance I'll add that he comes across as a very decent comrade Smile
I have him on ignore. Enough said.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It
Brains of Britain proving once again why he is so intelligent.
(02-08-2020, 11:43 AM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: EE always has to comment Cool
On everyone that posts on this thread

Lombardos Hair dreams of a threesome with Roy and Mrs Hodgson.  "Now this is a pulsating move!" he'll shout at him.
(02-08-2020, 20:21 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Lombardos Hair dreams of a threesome with Roy and Mrs Hodgson.  "Now this is a pulsating move!" he'll shout at him.
Proved me right   Big Grin 
And Ugh!!
Loves a good curry

(I think)
(03-08-2020, 17:27 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Loves a good curry

(I think)
Has Neil Ruddock as his avatar.
(03-08-2020, 17:41 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Has Neil Ruddock as his avatar.
Needs to learn his wrestlers from footballers Smile 

(Razors Edge was a finishing move by a wrestler called Razor Ramon. I love WWE and wrestling)

Razorsedge loves WWE and wrestling.

He has also flown aircraft to more places than I could name (probably).