Sacked Managers Thread
Lampard gone, hardly surprising. Tuchel in. Thoughts?
(25-01-2021, 19:40 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Lampard gone, hardly surprising. Tuchel in. Thoughts?
Lampard should have stuck to having no budget and playing the kids.  Maybe he'll go to Celtic Smile

Who is next for the chop?
(26-01-2021, 12:59 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Lampard should have stuck to having no budget and playing the kids.  Maybe he'll go to Celtic Smile

Hodgson let’s hope
(26-01-2021, 12:59 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Lampard should have stuck to having no budget and playing the kids.  Maybe he'll go to Celtic Smile

Steve Bruce. He could be gone in the morning.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It
(26-01-2021, 20:21 PM)Talons Wrote: Steve Bruce. He could be gone in the morning.

I think you are right.  Arteta survived but I can't see Bruce doing the same.
(26-01-2021, 19:45 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Hodgson let’s hope

Yep enough is enough

I am having some of this. 

Next Manager To Be Sacked Odds | January 2021 (bookmakers.co.uk)
Under Construction   Cool
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/eng...leave-post

Klopp 8/11 favourite to go next.  Almost unthinkable after what happened last season.
(14-02-2021, 05:32 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: https://www.oddschecker.com/football/eng...leave-post

Klopp 8/11 favourite to go next.  Almost unthinkable after what happened last season.
That would be utter madness. It’s the injuries and the keeper, not the manager. He’s won the league and champions’ league ffs.
(14-02-2021, 09:45 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: That would be utter madness. It’s the injuries and the keeper, not the manager. He’s won the league and champions’ league ffs.

I agree.  Maybe he's been tapped up by Palace Wink   Reminds me of Ranieri.  When these little teams like Leicester and Liverpool start winning the league it gives everyone else hope doesn't it.
(26-01-2021, 20:21 PM)Talons Wrote: Steve Bruce. He could be gone in the morning.

Hes14/1 now.  Hodgson is 11/2.