Richard Shaw Leaves Position
"With immediate effect"

Usually code for he got sacked.

Will we hire based on merit and experience? Or just drag whichever washed up ex palace we can find out of the local boozer/job centre?
(31-10-2019, 08:47 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: "With immediate effect"

Usually code for he got sacked.

Will we hire based on merit and experience? Or just drag whichever washed up ex palace we can find out of the local boozer/job centre?
Derry?
Don't take our country back, take it forwards.
Weird that Derry gets appointed as an Academy coach and 3 weeks later Shaw is gone...………………...hmmm, something a bit fishy there maybe, or just a coincidence, or did Shaw resign?
(31-10-2019, 09:29 AM)Bones14 Wrote: Weird that Derry gets appointed as an Academy coach and 3 weeks later Shaw is gone...………………...hmmm, something a bit fishy there maybe, or just a coincidence, or did Shaw resign?
Maybe they had a fight.  I wouldn't fight Derry. Shaw would be easy though.
Didn't Shaw come out with something along the lines of the reserves are shite? (I'm paraphrasing). Public criticism of your own team usually gets a bullet in any industry.
(31-10-2019, 11:17 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: Didn't Shaw come out with something along the lines of the reserves are shite? (I'm paraphrasing). Public criticism of your own team usually gets a bullet in any industry.
Bit dull compared to shitting into a cup from over a balcony I s'pose
Don't take our country back, take it forwards.