Relegation 2019/2020
(29-02-2020, 15:38 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Next season.
We’ve done it again,eighth season here we come.
Richard Sole Wrote:We’ve done it again,eighth season here we come.

So after today we are safe. Although not mathematically so many sides are below us there is no chance of all but 3 catching us.

I currently have Norwich, villa and brighton down but the others stay up by the width of a fag paper.

The crucial games are:  Brighton V Norwich, Watford V Norwich, Norwich V West ham.

West ham V Watford.  West Ham V Villa.

Realistically, Norwich have to beat Southampton in their next game and win all 3 of the above matches. 

The results of these 5 games will go a long way to deciding who drops though the trap door.    West ham's fate is in their own hands as is Norwich now.  However, they could also end up taking each other down with draws!!!
(07-03-2020, 23:13 PM)The Groover Wrote: So after today we are safe. Although not mathematically so many sides are below us there is no chance of all but 3 catching us.

I currently have Norwich, villa and brighton down but the others stay up by the width of a fag paper.

The crucial games are:  Brighton V Norwich, Watford V Norwich, Norwich V West ham.

West ham V Watford.  West Ham V Villa.

Realistically, Norwich have to beat Southampton in their next game and win all 3 of the above matches. 

The results of these 5 games will go a long way to deciding who drops though the trap door.    West ham's fate is in their own hands as is Norwich now.  However, they could also end up taking each other down with draws!!!
Who knows Groover but at least we know we’re safe two months early. Big Grin
West Ham Watford ant Brighton please....
(08-03-2020, 21:50 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: West Ham Watford ant Brighton please....
That’s the dream.
That last minute scum goal puts west ham in pole position for 3rd bottom spot!   How funny would that be!  Big Grin

I would only be happier if Watford slipped down.
(20-06-2020, 16:05 PM)The Groover Wrote: That last minute scum goal puts west ham in pole position for 3rd bottom spot!   How funny would that be!  Big Grin

I would only be happier if Watford slipped down.
I'd take West ham going down all day. Can't stand 'em.

Brighton will stay up I think and our season is better for the rivalry.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It
West Ham V Watford.  Is a do or die game.  The good thing is we can laugh our kin heads off whoever loses!!!
(20-06-2020, 18:28 PM)The Groover Wrote: West Ham V Watford.  Is a do or die game.  The good thing is we can laugh our kin heads off whoever loses!!!
Hopefully they aren't saved by the ineptness of Norwich, Villa and Bournemouth.  I want Norwich and Villa to go on a run, as unlikely as that is.
I now have Bournemouth, Wet sham, Watford and villa all within 3 points for the 2nd and 3rd relegation spots. 

The key games remain West ham v Watford and West ham V Villa. 

Its going to go to the last weekend.

Bournemouth away to Everton
West ham V Villa
And Watford at Arsenal
Yesterday Twatford and wets sham looked safe.  Today its all back on again!

Perm any 2 from 4.
west sham 2-0 up after 15 minutes V twatford!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

And their last 2.  Arse and man city.  Bye bye stripy f***ers!
Watford or Bournemouth to go then. I like it to be dirty Watford
Talons Wrote:Watford or Bournemouth to go then. I like it to be dirty Watford

Not so sure Bournemouth have Southampton and everton.

Villa the arse and wet sham who are now safe.

One win for Bournemouth could see twatford go down on goal difference.  Even sweeter.
Wankford sack Pearson...who could stay up without getting another point. Its crazy
One bright light in the gloom of this end of season of poor Palace is the prospect of wankford going down
Come on Villa!

I really hope Watford go down now.
Watford deserve to go for sacking 3 managers if nothing else.

Big night in the Championship tonight.  Just want to see Charlton relegated really.  West Brom fucking up would be a bonus too.  Can't see either happening though.
(22-07-2020, 11:32 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Watford deserve to go for sacking 3 managers if nothing else.

Big night in the Championship tonight.  Just want to see Charlton relegated really.  West Brom fucking up would be a bonus too.  Can't see either happening though.
Forest did a palace style cock up to miss out on play offs. Avoid defeat of only lose by one goal. Mind you Reading seemed to fold to help Swansea. Super Wayne Routledge.
(22-07-2020, 20:34 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: Forest did a palace style cock up to miss out on play offs. Avoid defeat of only lose by one goal. Mind you Reading seemed to fold to help Swansea. Super Wayne Routledge.

Yeah just seen about Forest, that was a real implosion in the last six games.

Great news about Charlton though.  After six games they had won 4 and drawn 2 Big Grin

https://www.skysports.com/charlton-athletic-results

(Scroll from the bottom up)