Postal Vote Options.
Just filled out my postal vote and I noticed that all the party candidates available simply have their name and party listed except for the Liberal, who is listed under The Liberal Party - To Stop Brexit.

How is that acceptable?

Surely that's a bit dodgy.
Don't take us back to the '70s, vote Tory and stop the crazy Marxist from wrecking Britain and stopping Brexit.
Who’s gonna vote for them? Fucking losers.
Labour have scope to pick up more votes from the gullible who believe all the free stuff bollocks.
Talons Wrote:Just filled out my postal vote and I noticed that all the party candidates available simply have their name and party listed except for the Liberal, who is listed under The Liberal Party - To Stop Brexit.

How is that acceptable?

Surely that's a bit dodgy.
That is a bit underhand from Lib Dem I thought. Mind you, you can't send hamsters via post so this message could be the next best thing...who knows.
(03-12-2019, 05:45 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: That is a bit underhand from Lib Dem I thought. Mind you, you can't send hamsters via post so this message could be the next best thing...who knows.
I just find it strange that this was allowed. 

No else seems to be highlighting it so this thread won't get past 10 replies. Big Grin
Don't take us back to the '70s, vote Tory and stop the crazy Marxist from wrecking Britain and stopping Brexit.
(03-12-2019, 13:16 PM)Talons Wrote: I just find it strange that this was allowed. 

No else seems to be highlighting it so this thread won't get past 10 replies. Big Grin

I shall ask me mate who done postal vote if he received similar stuff printed on the ballot paper
Does seem a bit dodgy.  Mind you the whole process can hardly be called fair or democratic can it.  When is Andrew Neil interviewing Boris the c*nt?  Must be soon, the election is in a few days.
(03-12-2019, 14:32 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Does seem a bit dodgy.  Mind you the whole process can hardly be called fair or democratic can it.  When is Andrew Neil interviewing Boris the c*nt?  Must be soon, the election is in a few days.

He will interview him after the election Smile 

Boris has gone into hiding, that is how his team  manages him, they know he is a walking liability so we don't see him or Rees-Mogg (anyone seen him) they hide and come out when they win the election
Politics is a dirty business.

I wonder if the leader of any party who was 10-15% ahead in the polls would risk that by participating in a TV debate?

After all, they have a lot to lose and very little to gain.
Ballot spoilers of the world unite.
I heard some 18 and 19 year olds are upset that the DOB part of the form is already prefixed 19___
Don't take our country back, take it forwards.
(03-12-2019, 15:08 PM)Raggy Wrote: Politics is a dirty business.

I wonder if the leader of any party who was 10-15% ahead in the polls would risk that by participating in a TV debate?

After all, they have a lot to lose and very little to gain.
you do speak sense and If I was a leader in front by 10 or 15% I wouldn't do anything to jeopardise that lead
(03-12-2019, 14:32 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Does seem a bit dodgy.  Mind you the whole process can hardly be called fair or democratic can it.  When is Andrew Neil interviewing Boris the c*nt?  Must be soon, the election is in a few days.
Putting political allegiances aside.
It seems to me that any integrity that might ever have existed in politics has all but evaporated.

Politicians treat the voting public with total contempt. It is just a game of who can tell the best lies.
Postal vote? File that under a vote for a remain party or straight in the bin.
(03-12-2019, 15:36 PM)Talons Wrote: Putting political allegiances aside.
It seems to me that any integrity that might ever have existed in politics has all but evaporated.

Politicians treat the voting public with total contempt. It is just a game of who can tell the best lies.
Best lies or worst lies?
(03-12-2019, 15:36 PM)Talons Wrote: Putting political allegiances aside.

They've certainly learnt how to manipulate the media brilliantly, I take my hat off to people like Cummings. He clearly isn't an idiot.  Try to read some of this:

https://dominiccummings.com/tag/media/
(03-12-2019, 18:02 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: They've certainly learnt how to manipulate the media brilliantly, I take my hat off to people like Cummings. He clearly isn't an idiot.  Try to read some of this:

https://dominiccummings.com/tag/media/
The Labour campaign is based almost entirely on lies and misrepresentation. It is just an arms race of lies between parties.
(03-12-2019, 18:10 PM)Talons Wrote: The Labour campaign is based almost entirely on lies and misrepresentation. It is just an arms race of lies between parties.
Be fair, they're fully costed lies
(03-12-2019, 18:23 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Be fair, they're fully costed lies
If the money tree exists...
(03-12-2019, 18:23 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Be fair, they're fully costed lies
They are undeliverable twaddle.
(03-12-2019, 18:24 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: If the money tree exists...
Same money tree what bailed out the banks is going to bail out the country's infrastructure.