Poll: Who are you voting for?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tories
40.00%
4 40.00%
Labour
20.00%
2 20.00%
Brexit
10.00%
1 10.00%
Lib dems
0%
0 0%
Greens
0%
0 0%
Welsh mob
0%
0 0%
SNP
0%
0 0%
Other/independent
0%
0 0%
Spoil ballot in protest
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Who Are You Voting For?
No need to comment a reason why if you don't want to.
As no Brexit Party candidate it will be a "brexit of sorts" supportingTory.
I will be drawing a vagina. Poor Doris she will have a heart attack....
(28-11-2019, 07:56 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: I will be drawing a vagina. Poor Doris she will have a heart attack....
Superb.
I've been practicing my vain detail on the mighty phallus I intend to decorate my paper with.
Tories will win where I live and I will reluctantly vote for them to keep Labour out.

I would prefer it if politics was focused on the real issue which is mass immigration but getting Brexit sorted is important so we can move forward.
Another big plus side of a Tory win for the vast majority will be getting rid of Corbyn.
Don't take us back to the '70s, vote Tory and stop the crazy Marxist from wrecking Britain and stopping Brexit.
Labour.
(28-11-2019, 07:52 AM)TheBiggin Wrote: As no Brexit Party candidate it will be a "brexit of sorts" supportingTory.
Same with me. Never voted Tory before. Dont trust them but trust Labour even less. Lib Dems are not Democratic in the least. It's either tory or not voting.
(28-11-2019, 10:10 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: Superb.
I've been practicing my vain detail on the mighty phallus I intend to decorate my paper with.

Like it

Doris will be dreaming about this after she has seen it haha
(28-11-2019, 07:52 AM)TheBiggin Wrote: As no Brexit Party candidate it will be a "brexit of sorts" supportingTory.

You do realise you will be backing a Brexit in name only deal by backing Tory?
(28-11-2019, 12:57 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: You do realise you will be backing a Brexit in name only deal by backing Tory?
It's the only deal in town unless we go to a no deal situation.

Labour's position is simply an attempt to get votes by confusing people.
Don't take us back to the '70s, vote Tory and stop the crazy Marxist from wrecking Britain and stopping Brexit.
(28-11-2019, 11:08 AM)Talons Wrote: Tories will win where I live and I will reluctantly vote for them to keep Labour out.

I would prefer it if politics was focused on the real issue which is mass immigration but getting Brexit sorted is important so we can move forward.
Another big plus side of a Tory win for the vast majority will be getting rid of Corbyn.

Lol Smile 

You should stop living in the 70's mate. There are no mills which need workers lol

Whatever suits your agenda I suppose, keep them doors locked, them immigrants may pop in and nick your stuff lol
(28-11-2019, 13:05 PM)Talons Wrote: It's the only deal in town unless we go to a no deal situation.

Labour's position is simply an attempt to get votes by confusing people.

You advocate no deal...so you shouldn't be voting for this. 

Mind you we still can leave with no deal, if we don't agree a WA by next june

Boris will make us remain in EU, EU can sell their stuff here but we can't, feck business and people 

But you don't care, you have a big house, which you will sell and pay for your care Smile
(28-11-2019, 13:08 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Lol Smile 

You should stop living in the 70's mate. There are no mills which need workers lol

Whatever suits your agenda I suppose, keep them doors locked, them immigrants may pop in and nick your stuff lol
I'm sure you understand the gobbledygook you post.
I’m voting Brexit party. I don’t believe a Boris Brexit would be good at all.
(28-11-2019, 13:19 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: I’m voting Brexit party. I don’t believe a  Boris Brexit would be good at all.
I think if Tories win majority we will go back and threaten no deal. Which we should have done in first place. We have another year of negotiations yet....
(28-11-2019, 13:49 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: I think if Tories win majority we will go back and threaten no deal. Which we should have done in first place. We have another year of negotiations yet....

Won't happen, Boris has a oven ready deal, we will be saved, Huzzah Smile
(28-11-2019, 13:49 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: I think if Tories win majority we will go back and threaten no deal. Which we should have done in first place. We have another year of negotiations yet....
We can hope LH, that’d be a brilliant bit of politicking if he did.
Razorsedge Wrote:Lol Smile 

Sorry but not funny.  The one moving from town to town around Essex has now injured 3 ladies during his spree.  There is a Facebook police statement about how dangerous this wanker is. 

The amazing thing. EU rules state we have to prove he is a danger before we can deport him!!!!  Angry Angry Angry
(28-11-2019, 14:04 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Won't happen, Boris has a oven ready deal, we will be saved, Huzzah Smile
And Suoerstar and top negotiator Jezza will negotiate a super dooper deal if PM and let his party campaign against it while he sits on his ass. A party that has decided to campaign against it before it's even a twinkle in JCs eye....Talk about pre judging and wasting everyone's time. Why doesnt he just say he supports leave? Because he is a con person
(28-11-2019, 12:57 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: You do realise you will be backing a Brexit in name only deal by backing Tory?

Yep but with No Idea what we are gonna do on Brexit Labour, Revoke Art50 No cancel that, too unpopular, Lib-undemocratic Party, a Climate change hoax promoting Green.
Who out of these do you suggest ??