Player Salaries

Thoughts?

Meyer is 2nd highest paid! Not good value considering the amount of game time he's had.
Not everyone who voted Brexit is racist. Fact. 
It is likely that racists probably voted for Brexit.
Anyone involved in grooming gangs, regardless of religion, is a c*nt who should be chemically castrated.
Hope that clarifies things.
Wilf is listed twice
Not everyone who voted Brexit is racist. Fact. 
It is likely that racists probably voted for Brexit.
Anyone involved in grooming gangs, regardless of religion, is a c*nt who should be chemically castrated.
Hope that clarifies things.
(06-01-2020, 21:26 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Thoughts?

Meyer is 2nd highest paid! Not good value considering the amount of game time he's had.
Not surprised.

It's about what they were on before they signed and in Wilf's case, paying him what he is worth and what will keep him at Palace.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy.
(06-01-2020, 21:26 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Thoughts?

Better value than Connor W. Also he ca.e on a free so overall not overly expensive.  Also just because Roy cant utilise him it's not his fault. All on ridiculous wages. But far less than many chelse Liverpool Arsenal man u etc
(06-01-2020, 21:31 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Wilf is listed twice
Nice work if you can get it.
(07-01-2020, 01:13 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Nice work if you can get it.

I agree. I did not realise we pay these chaps so much money. Mind you I am not a football man.

So what would players like Ronaldo and Bale be on? or the players at Chelsea/Spurs/arsenal?
All over paid (if accurate).

Zaha would be worth that if he had an end product.
Surprised luka, as captain, is not on more.

Tomkins and PVA should be higher than a lot of those.
Ballot spoilers of the world unite.