Parish On Way Out Rumour
Lot on twatter tonight about Parish walking if US investors force through Zaha sale.

Bullshit wanktwaddle, wishful thinking or is there a smidgen of troof?
Don't take our country back, take it forwards.
Another rumour
Jordan is coming back now
For Fux Sake Twitter
Don't take our country back, take it forwards.
(05-08-2019, 22:09 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Lot on twatter tonight about Parish walking if US investors force through Zaha sale.

Bullshit wanktwaddle, wishful thinking or is there a smidgen of troof?
Asking for the cash upfront for AWB and Zaha is ringing big alarm bells to me.  Is it just the yanks trying to suck as much out as they can before they withdraw their hedge fund investment?
(05-08-2019, 22:51 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Asking for the cash upfront for AWB and Zaha is ringing big alarm bells to me.  Is it just the yanks trying to suck as much out as they can before they withdraw their hedge fund investment?
This has been a concern I have tried to keep out of my mind.
It would make sense if Parish does not have a veto and the Americans really want out.
Don't take us back to the '70s, vote Tory and stop the crazy Marxist from wrecking Britain and stopping Brexit.
(06-08-2019, 08:35 AM)Talons Wrote: This has been a concern I have tried to keep out of my mind.
It would make sense if Parish does not have a veto and the Americans really want out.
We might end up having to make do with freebies and loans if they are just trousering the cash.  At least it gets rid of the fuckers though.  I guess we won't know for sure until Thursday evening.  Good job we have a decent manager.
Those pair of American/Israelis have no interest in us other than to make money.
(06-08-2019, 22:25 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: Those pair of American/Israelis have no interest in us other than to make money.
Something is definitely going on behind the scenes isn't it.  Asking for cash up front for players, only signing low cost players or freebies/loans, squeezing the fans for every penny, not even a tweet all summer.
Yes Elgin something doesn’t feel right for sure.
(05-08-2019, 22:28 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Another rumour
Jordan is coming back now
For Fux Sake Twitter
That's all we need, Katie Price running this show and spending all the AWB cash on changing the size of her tits for better or worse. You harbinger of doom you.
(07-08-2019, 16:45 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: Yes Elgin something doesn’t feel right for sure.
I wonder if he will resign if the yanks trouser the zaha money.  You can't really blame him but I guess he knew it might happen when the hedge fund takeover happened.  Leopards don't change their spots do they.  Tomorrow will be very interesting.  As alluded to in the other thread, plenty of conspiracy theories about the timing.