Palace TV Rant
Couldn't log on to watch the friendly tonight.  This is a transcript of my live chat conversation

22:44

Hello I have a season ticket but it says I do not have the correct membership to view the stream

hi the game is live for those with a gold, junior gold, or international membership. The stream will go live at 1845 bst. The membership must have been purchased 24 hours ago for this to work tonight.

Hi Hi the game is live for supporters with a Gold, Junior Gold or International Membership. The stream will go live at 18:45 BST on game is live for supporters with a Gold, Junior Gold or International Membership. The stream The membership must have been purchased 24 hours ago for this 

Do season ticket holders not qualify?

22:45

Surely we get something more for our 500 quid than live crap defeats [Image: 1f642.png?v=2.2.7]

22:46

Unfortunately not.  We do offer this membership at lower cost to season ticket holders (£50) but this must have been purchased 24 hours ago in order to work tonight.

Unfortunately not. We do offer this membership at a lower cost to season ticket holders (£50) however the membership must have been purchased 24 hours ago in order for this to work tonight.

22:47

Jesus

22:47

Ok. Your caring, sharing local club.  Not a brand at all [Image: 1f642.png?v=2.2.7]

[b]Paul[/b]

[/url]
[url=https://www.palacecomrades.com/forum/javascript:void(0);]

Paul

Welcome to our site, if you need help simply reply to this message, we 
If you have an I phone it worked regardless
(20-07-2019, 00:15 AM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: If you have an I phone it worked regardless
Haha typical.  What did I miss?
(20-07-2019, 06:22 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Haha typical.  What did I miss?
Dunno I don't have an I phone.
Big Grin

Fuck paying a 'discounted' extra £50 on top of the £500 to watch a dodgy stream of a friendly from Nottingham.  Stupid brand of a club we still support.
(20-07-2019, 11:48 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Big Grin

Fuck paying a 'discounted' extra £50 on top of the £500 to watch a dodgy stream of a friendly from Nottingham.  Stupid brand of a club we still support.
To what degree are we a captive audience? We still have the choice to jack it all in but very few do.
(20-07-2019, 22:44 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: To what degree are we a captive audience? We still have the choice to jack it all in but very few do.
I guess it's ingrained in most of us over a good number of years isn't it.  Like long term drug addicts.  The difference being we can still recognise when the dealer is taking the piss.  I nearly stopped when Parish announced the corporate bodge, and lost a good seat in the process, but then realised it would probably never get built and was quite excited about the LH becoming a full on noise section.  Even that got turned into a messy 400 place compromise. Makes for an interesting question though.